New releases coming up

It seems that this Edition has only 3 Discs and not 4 like the others…no documentary and the live includes tracks from Real To Reel (we all already have)…I’m afraid of this edition

There is a video content of 70 minutes in the blu ray.

1 Like

So when you want to pre order from Fish’s website it takes you right to Marillion’s Racket record store… On Marillion’s page it says that the albums will be signed by Mark, Ian, Pete and Rothers and on Fish’s website he says each album will be signed by him, does anyone understand? I’d have thought the ones ordered on Racket records would have the 4 guys’ signature and the one ordered through Fish only Fish’s…?
(I’d like to have all members of the band’s names on mine…)
It’s not very clear. Maybe he’ll clarify on FOF.

Also, Fish says “The ‘Fugazi’ titles can only be ordered as stand alone purchases and cannot be mixed with other orders/items”. Does that mean i can order both the CD/DVD set and the LP set together or that I have to order them seperately for the sake of some packaging issues?

Vinyl edition preordered…I’ll wait for the Cd edition in retail stores because this time it is too expensive with VAT and delivery costs when you order both :rage:

Vinyl edition ordered too, through Racket records.
I’ll order the CD/DVD boxset through Fish when things get clearer for me at some point hopefully!

1 Like

That coloured vinyl is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Not sure it will be this one exactly……Am I the only one to find the prices very very high ???

Standard cd - £14

Standard 2 disc vinyl - £25

Not massively overpriced, though i agree that some of the ‘exclusives’ and ‘signed’ editions are priced high.

Robert Plant / Alison Krauss

November 19th

New track out now

2 Likes

Steve Rothery Band…live in London on Bluray and Dvd coming soon

November 19th

2CD+blu-ray / 2CD+DVD / 2LP vinyl

1 Like

Soup - Visions (Nov 19th)

1 Like
2 Likes

There is a post on Facebook showing the tracklist for the album.

30th anniversary edition
Cd

Vinyl

May 27th 2022

February 25th,2022

I didn’t expect that !!!

Out on the 5th November

1 Like

14 January 2021

2 Likes

4 Likes