Some gigs coming up

Still brilliant live, once you can get past Jame’s high pitched squeal !! :rofl:

1 Like

Lifesigns have announced a handful of summer gigs on top of their dates already announced. Going to see them 17th June in Glasgow.

2 Likes

John Mitchell in London February 8th.

3 Likes

Lucky Bugger.

1 Like

:disappointed::scream::expressionless::pensive::sob:

John Young Solo - Kinross, April 2nd. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Meet you for a :beers:

1 Like

Just bought tickets for Billy Gibbons in July!

3 Likes

A long way off, but just bought a ticket for Ghost in August. Was planning on limiting the number of shows I go to this year but when I logged into the presale on Ticketmaster the prices were much lower than I expected.

Not sure about the support though. Heard of them but never heard their music before.

1 Like

Amon Amarth - viking metal

1 Like

After a very long thinking the flights and tickets are now booked!

3 Likes

Ticket bought for my first concert of 2023 … a couple of weeks away and a trip to Chicago.

4 Likes

Tonight in Glasgow.

4 Likes

You’ll love it mate, they are on top form, apart from James’s screeching :grimacing:

1 Like

Going to see Toby Lee at a little bar in Leaminghton tomorrow night, he’s also live streaming it if you want to watch a highly talented young teenage guitarist!

First gig of 2023 tonight. Just having some refreshments after the 5 hour train trip to Chicago.

3 Likes

A good gig ?

1 Like

A brilliant gig! Great venue, good enthusiastic crowd (about 400-450 there) and the band were very impressive. The songs off the new album (that I’m most familiar with being new to the band) sounded fantastic live. The introduction to Friend or Foe was preceded with a comment about sounding like A-ha which made me chuckle. The musicianship of the band was incredible and worth the 11 hour round trip. I’ll post some photos in the last gig thread.

Edit: Souvenir from the show. Snatched this out of the air.

5 Likes

GHOST in Nice on 30/05 :ghost:

2 Likes

Bucket list :ballot_box_with_check:

4 Likes