Some gigs coming up

24 may, here :+1:
How much the ticket ?

I registered on his website a few weeks ago to get early access to fan tickets ($50-$165). VIP seats in front of the stage were $290-$775. I did not buy VIP. But I got a good floor seat so I am very happy.

2 Likes

I just read back through this thread. I paid a similar price to you. :+1:

1 Like

Oh yeah baby :grin:

3 Likes

Kirsten Adamson - Larock Centre, Tayport on Sunday
John Young - Backstage at the Green, Kinross Sunday 2nd April
Re-Genesis - Church, Dundee Saturday 8th April
Paul Young - Whitehall Theatre, Dundee Sunday 9th April
Doris Brendel & Lee Dunham- Larock Centre, Tayport Sunday 30th April

4 Likes

Now waiting for October to see this! :facepunch:

1 Like

3 Likes

In the Fall.

2 Likes

Joe Bonamassa 11/07
Nile Rodgers 18/07

Both playing in my hometown for the Jazz a Juan Festival.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Baby :star_struck: :smiley:

4 Likes

Birmingham this evening, I’m really looking forward to this one.

4 Likes

Lucky lucky you!

I would have been there but Emma booked us a weekend away prior to the tour being announced :scream:

Wow , they were superb and a 2 hour set all done for 10pm, plenty of time to get the train and last orders at my local :beers: :metal:

1 Like

Ian Prowse - Beat Generator, Dundee tonight
Peter Gabriel - Glasgow Thursday 22nd June

2 Likes

When Rivers Meet on Friday and Joe Bonamassa on Sunday

1 Like

Dare & FM & Tyketto Friday night at KK’s.

3 Likes

Another off the bucket list :ballot_box_with_check:

Can’t believe I finally got a ticket for this one. I’ve literally been searching Ticketmaster every hour on the hour for the past couple of weeks! I didn’t get a verified fan code for the presale (which pissed me off) and the concert sold out in minutes. Then tonight I checked and to my amazement a single ticket was listed for sale. Not the best seat but at least I’m in the building (sort of, it’s an outside amphitheater but you get what I’m saying) :grin: Still gonna keep checking and try to get a better seat, at which point I’ll just throw the one I have up for resale. All the tickets for these shows can only be sold for face value, no additional costs/fees, and are snapped up super fast so I’ll have no problem selling it if I manage to grab another. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

The Cure played Cardiff last year and I’m so annoyed with myself that I didn’t buy a ticket as soon as they announced the tour. I’m normally on top of things in terms of making sure I have a ticket for a gig I want to see, well before the actual concert date. This time around I delayed and it was sold out by the time I got my arse into gear :pensive:

I can vouch for this! Only Taylor Swift tickets are more in demand right now. But the difference is, you can buy Swift tickets on the resale market if you are willing to pay 10 times face value!