Steven Wilson - New Album

the new album of Steven Wilson is called “Hand. Cannot. Erase” and it will be released in February 2015!

thought a full topic would be appropriate to talk about it and not only in the “new releases coming up” :wink:

:sunglasses:

Release dates, artwork and track listing :-

1 Like

I don’t know why but I’m expecting a so much great album…and even a masterpiece:hope not to be wrong :smile:

In the studio - video number 3 :-

Now available for pre-order from Burning Shed.

1 Like

www.handcannoterase.com

1 Like

1 Like

Think he’s made a really informative and interesting interview from some pretty poor questions. Promoting an album must be so tedious. Interview after interview with the same questions over and over again.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hand Cannot Erase is very Manic Street Preachers.

I for one won’t be buying this…tried his solo material and I just don’t get it.
Certainly not a genius IMO

don’t know if Steven Wilson is a genius or not but he has done so many albums in so many different styles of music in so many side-projects that I certainly can say that he’s a very very much talented musician and artist,tha’t’s for sure…
even if I don’t like everything he does (Bass Communion for instance) :wink:

Rik, you know that he is a musical genius. Get out of your Duran Duran dreamworld where Simon Le Bon is your king. :wink:

Didnt notice this topic until just now. I had posted in "New Releases." Quite like the track I heard last night. I wasnt waiting with baited breath before it came on but it was good enough for me to stop what I was doing and turn the radio up. Up to now I`ve not given his most recent solo stuff any real attention, although his last album “The Raven…” has some good tracks on it from what I have listened to.
Genius? I dont know, but certainly a very talented magpie.

I think it’s very difficult (and wrong) to attempt to judge Steven Wilsons new album on the 2 recently released tracks. I’ve listened to them but am now going to try to avoid them so that i cam immerse myself in the whole story when the album is released.

In all of his bands/side projects, he very rarely lets me down (apart from Bass Communion which i don’t connect with at all) so i’m expecting good things again on the new album.

Rik. Fly to Cardiff March 13th. I’ve a couple of spares for the Steven Wilson gig. I’ll supply the peanuts and alcohol, and stay for the 14th and you can watch Wales thump your Ireland in the 6 Nations as well to make your weekend a complete misery :slight_smile:

Lol mr peanuts…I’d love to hook up again with u and mike for a beer…u going to maril convention?
Regarding sw…king crimson do it better.

Not going to Port Zelande this time. Only John and Andy still there from our original 6 in 2011.