The Football Thread

Hey! They were both on the bench so you can’t blame them. :wink:

:rofl:

2 Likes

£80,000,000? You`re having a laugh. He is not very good really is he?

Nah but he’s got a massive ead :wink:

1 Like

Not happy with a poor refereeing performance when we were 1-0 up and 74% -26% in our favour
That said poor 2nd half and giving the ball away too often. Didn’t deserve the result…
Celtic scum singing up the IRA.

Glasgow is the cenre of religious scum divisions. :rage: :rage: :rage:

Had some good nights out there though mate :wink::beers:
I’m a little in shock with United, it was never a 4-0 but I’ll take it !! :soccer::yemen::beers:

1 Like

Although I’m not a football person, it was nice to notice that Finnish Teemu Pukki had scored a hat-trick in Premier League today.

3 Likes

Was at the football again yesterday, and another win for Motherwell, that’s 5 wins in the last 6 games and keeps us 4 points clear in 3rd place in the Premiership, heady days for us, playing some good stuff atm.

3 Likes

Finland won Liechtenstein on Friday and is going to Euro2020. It is the first time ever Finland will be participating in a championship tournament. :soccer::finland:

6 Likes

@Andyboy67 is gonna be a very happy chap tonight. Man U win well deserved.

3 Likes

Me, Paul and Uli will also be very happy and we don’t even support Man U. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I understand the reference to Paul (Liverpool) but I assumed you support a team from Dundee? and Uli a team in Germany? Unless Uli supports Klopp? But you?

1 Like

In the sense of being a true supporter and going to see a team I follow Dundee United. However like watching Liverpool from the comfort of my living room.:smiley:

1 Like

Couldn’t give a shit about the Vermin from up the East Lancs Rd, just pleased the see City not winning 3 in a row. . .
As Roy Keane said not many teams have done that :wink:

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Managed to get to a few games this season for a change, ticket bought for Sunday’s clash, sitting 3rd now in the Spl but will need to do better than in our last 3 games to get anything from Sunday.
SIWY! :heart::orange_heart::heart::orange_heart::heart::orange_heart:

2 Likes

From the BBC website … only Wolves and Sheffield United have reason to moan!

Who has best benefitted most from VAR decisions?

For Against Difference
Stats via Opta as of 30 December 2019
Southampton 6 1 5
Brighton 7 3 4
Man Utd 4 1 3
Liverpool 4 2 2
Bournemouth 3 1 2
Leicester 5 4 1
Tottenham 5 4 1
Burnley 3 2 1
Crystal Palace 3 2 1
Watford 2 1 1
Newcastle 1 0 1
West Ham 4 4 0
Man City 2 3 -1
Aston Villa 1 2 -1
Everton 1 2 -1
Arsenal 1 3 -2
Chelsea 2 5 -3
Norwich 1 4 -3
Wolves 0 5 -5
Sheffield United 1 7 -6
1 Like

It needs sacking off as soon as possible, the offside margins are now beyond a friggin joke.
As a match goer myself the joy of celebrating a goal has now diminished.
In the bin !!!

2 Likes

Yeah, offside by a "Baw Hair, " these margins. Spoiling games.

( Baw Hair; from the Scots meaning a short and curly hair growing from the scrotum / testicular region, or colloquialism meaning awfully close. Eg. he was offside by a baw hair ).:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thie was my first idea for the translation …

Sackhaare - pubes

1 Like