The Football Thread

1 Like

Just need to get through our replay.

Well thatā€™s the Scottish football season Officially finished and my Club Officially confirmed in 3rd place.
Ā£2million plus European football next season :grin: :heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart:

2 Likes

A virus sometimes can be great :laughing:

Scenes in Liverpool right nowā€¦
IMG_2706

3 Likes

From the 80ties or the 70ties!

Well done by LFC and Congratulations!

2 Likes

Going to be a nailbiting last day of the Premiership season on Sunday !

The Villa win last night has kept things really interesting.

My eye is on tonights results. Cardiff need 1 point to guarantee a play-off spot. Mess it up and Swansea could take our place - :scream: anyone but Swansea !!!

1 Like

Relief here as Villa just scraped to safety- looked at bit dicey at times

1 Like

Well the Scottish Football Season kicks off today(Top flight only SPL).
Just as gutted as anyone not being able to go to games of yet, think it will be a long time before that happens.
My team donā€™t play till Monday Night ( Feckin shit sky deal as usual) suppose that gives us an extra couple days training god knows they need it. Definitely not making predictions.

Dundee United = Champions League. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Youā€™ve obviously been drinking againā€¦
Championship league :wink::joy::joy:

2 Likes

At last,PSG will play his first champions leagueā€™s finalā€¦now go Paris
Ici cā€™est Paris :wink:

ā€¦ vs. Bayern Munich :soccer:

1 Like

I thought Iā€™d resurrect this old football thread. Not sure what to talk about though.

1 Like

Another season over and in terms of my team, Cardiff, totally forgetful.

Lowest league finish for years, no ideas, no passion, no investment - totally underachieved.

Seems like everyone involved in the club from players, managers, owners just saw not getting relegated as an achievement.

Ah well, just 8 weeks and it all begins again.

1 Like

Dundee United have achieved European football for the 1st time in years, finishing 4th in the League behind Rangers, Celtic and Hearts.

3 Likes

Hopefully see you in a nail biting tie on route to Budapest :thinking::laughing:

Congratulations to City, the team that finishes top is the most deserving, no argument.
Only 35 points behind em this season :upside_down_face::put_litter_in_its_place::wastebasket:

Was jumping around like a loon when Villa were 2 - 0 up. :rofl: