The Last CD You Bought

They have made such incredible songs ihmo…“We forgotten who we are” is one of them and probably one of the best songs I have ever listen to…“Champions of disturbance” is surely another one…And what about this one !

2 Likes

Looking at that cover ^ and the other releases in this format. I wonder why they added the wording ‘Deluxe Edition’ to the Hogarth releases but not the Fish albums. I know those first 4 albums were all promoted/sold as ‘Deluxe Editions’ but it wasn’t added to the actual cover! Strange :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You are right……didn’t noticed that ….they should have did the same thing !
As for the Warning age logo,there are not on the Vinyl Boxset editions so I don’t understand why it has to be on the Cd boxsets ? (Something legal I guess but why not on both ?)

Because of the Blu-ray content. It’s visual media and therefore has to be ‘rated’.

1 Like

Why don’t they put them on the back cover ???….this is really ridiculous !!!

1 Like

King Crimson

Just saw the Arena stuff on their website. So the book on it’s own costs £60, but if you buy their new cd with the book, the whole bundle costs £55 (and you get it a month before release date) :thinking:

Picked up a copy of the new Sammy Hagar CD yesterday and the new Dead Daisies CD today.

Thats correct and the photo book has a double live cd also, still quite expensive but just love the artwork and as an Arena cd collector it seemed the best deal.

1 Like

Preordered back in May. Arrived today.

30th anniversary release with signed card.

Love this album.

Was notified by the record label last week that they found a printing mistake on the front cover, but only after the first batch were shipped out, so they will need to send me a replacement. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nearly 31st anniversary by the time it arrived :grin:

You’re not wrong! Original release date was February 1992. :laughing: But worth the wait :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

If you’ve not heard it , check out Riots Fire Down Under album its an absolute must :metal:

1 Like

I have it somewhere on tape like I have this Restless Breed as well. This one was my favourite as teen but Fire Down Under is great too and I will purchase also that someday as a cd.

1 Like