The Last CD You Bought

Totally agree. Excellent album. I bought it a couple years back when it was rereleased on the Rock Candy label.

1 Like

Its the Rock Candy release I picked up.

1 Like

I know you’re all gonna rush out for this one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Only just getting around to buying The Crossing? 40th anniversary shows in 2023. Top10 album for me. :smiley:

No, just getting digital! :laughing: The same goes with that Slayer, I’ve had it since a friend taped it to me in the army 1985.

1 Like

New releases.

2 Likes

Oh, by the way, that friend sings and plays bass for example in this one, which is very good 80’s thrash in my opinion:

Released today.

Cheerful title! :laughing:

1 Like

Dave Mustaine getting ahead of the game before the further rise in utility charges. :wink:

1 Like

New Ozzy. Listened 3 or 4 times yesterday whilst driving and liked what I heard, a huge improvement over the previous album ‘Ordinary Man’.

Stranger Things S4 soundtrack. Never watched a single episode of the tv show ever but any soundtrack that has Kate Bush, Metallica, Journey, Talking Heads and Musical Youth is gonna be a banger!

ThunderMother. Swedish all girl rock n roll. Supported Scorpions recently and I was impressed enough that I bought a couple of their CDs.

And finally, Kate Bush RUTH CD single released in the US only and for the first time ever as a CD single anywhere! This one is just to add to my KB collection.

1 Like

The Like is for the Prince album

Yay! Just landed :heart_eyes:
Just on time for the week end :relaxed:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I hate this 12 logo !!!

There Anthony :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve tried Crippled Black Phoenix several times but they just don’t click for me.

I will give their new album a listen and see if i can connect with them in the same way that you do.

1 Like