The Last CD You Bought

As recommended by @Arcade :laughing:

1 Like

I’m deeply offended! :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I ended up getting these two as well. I have the German radio broadcast downloaded from YouTube but decided to grab both CDs before it was too late and I regretted not buying them. I had to order mine from Amazon in Germany because they aren’t available on Amazon US. :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d have that on my wall.

If you go on the Burning Shed website Paul they were selling signed prints of that album , not sure if there’s any left mind it was a couple of weeks ago ?

Ok I know it’s a small detail and that there’s more important in life but…why the size is different while it is more or less the same collection ?..it won’t look nice on the shelves !

1 Like

This was discussed on an episode of FoF when he released The Last Straw. He explained that they had to move production to Poland or the Czech Republic (I think ?) and he knew the difference in size would upset a few people but it was unavoidable. That’s how I remember it, but I’m not 100%.

I probably shouldn’t mention that the album title text is oriented differently from the others too :wink:

3 Likes

After a couple of whiskies they all match perfectly.

4 Likes

41xSFNwfAiL.AC_SX466

3 Likes

Had no idea this was available. Having lost / sold vinyl copies of Earthshaker, Black Tiger, Down For The Count and In Rock We Trust about 100 years ago, I only have Meanstreak on vinyl. Just jumped onto Amazon. Bargain at £15.00 plus change.

1 Like

I remember hearing the BBC live broadcast from Reading on the Friday Rock Show .
I only had the others on vinyl so (also from Amazon) it was a must have . :metal:

1 Like

Received these two today.

The German radio broadcast ‘Welcome to the Party’ is reasonably decent. My only complaint is that the volume of the recording is a tad low.

The ‘Live On Air’ recording is poor even by bootleg standards. It sounds muffled and very distorted. Lots of warbling and overall really bad quality. The full ‘setlist’ is split between two shows (London 1986 on CD1 which seems very questionable? and San Jose 1987 on CD2) and is the same setlist found on the ‘Live from Loreley’ CD release. Had I know this I definitely wouldn’t have bought it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Some second hand cd’s:

And one pre-order:

No Guts No Glory. That takes me back. I have it on record. Bought from a long gone 2nd hand shop called Rockpile. You used to hear the music from the shop from about a mile down the street. :grinning:

1 Like

Sounding fantastic to these ears

Both bought at the gigs.

2 Likes