The Last CD You Bought

@Zazabi How was the Ghost concert?

Absolutely brilliant!!!
Unfortunately was caught up in traffic so got there an hour later than I should’ve, so didn’t get a good spot like i was hoping for :disappointed:, hence my pictures are crap, but will post a couple.

I never have the time to post on here anymore, would ve loved to do a review of the Pendragon Wee-end which was so special in all levels :heart_eyes: !!!

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

They’re my new fave band :heart_eyes:

I can hear GvF crying :laughing: they thought they were your new favorite band :wink:

1 Like

:joy: They are too , they’re all fecking brilliant .

1 Like

Now gotta stop listening to Ghost and put some good old PF records on to get me in the mood for Roger Waters on Tuesday :rofl:

Such a hard life :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

Just delivered

Pineapple Thief 8 disc set with all their music from 1999-2006.

I’ve already got these CD’s (a fool and his money…:woozy_face:) so I will sell those, but I’ve a few of these Kscope book sets, so another to add to the collection.

Remastered (though I very rarely hear any difference), remixed, with 5.1 and Atmos, bonus tracks, a signed print and a 64 page book with band history and details of all the included albums.

1 Like

1 Like

That Frost gig at KK’s was ecellent

1 Like

Lucky you.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Have to buy it too

Mine just been delivered.

Had second thoughts when v.a.t. was added at the checkout (as it’s not cheap) but as I’ve said before “a fool and his money” :joy:

2 Likes

I find it really annoying when the V.A.T ect is added at the end , originally I opted for the autograph but by the time it added all the extra’s I couldn’t justify paying over £75 for this item ! So re - ordered without.

3 Likes

Agreed, Andy. How many autographs do you need? The package itself is pretty cool, even if I already own some of the extras.

2 Likes