2 Likes

H Natural - live at the 100 club

just got it :smiley:

:sunglasses:

Just ordered

UFO SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Y&T - ENDANGERED SPECIES

1 Like

Seven Deadly Sins is ok, doesn’t really rock me though. Seen the current line up a couple of times, Phil is always good value for a bit of banter.

Let me know what you think of the Y&T. I’m seeing Joanne Shaw Taylor the same night that they’re in Bham.

1 Like

Lunatic Soul - Walking On A Flashlight Beam

Anathema - Distant Satellites

1 Like

Anathema - Distant Satellites

How was the gig in Berlin Ulli ?

1 Like

Mariusz Duda / Steven Wilson - The Old Peace (mp3 download available from Burning Shed. £2.50 with all proceeds going to Cancer Charities) :-

https://www.burningshed.com/store/downloads/

Calvin Harris - 18 Months

Harris explores how to use a “hit template” using loops and sound effects from a ZX81 and lots of echo effects. Turns out that this album is a big deal, but for the life of me - except for a couple of longs which are likeable - I can’t work out why.

still don’t get my two cd’s from WOWHD :minidisc: :disappointed:

Alan Parson’s Project:“eye in the sky” and Joni Mitchell:“blue

it’s more than a week now and they said the delivery took from 5 to 7 days :anguished:

1 Like

In my opinion, it was a great gig, Better than the Loreley gig. Lead Guitar was great! A next visit worth!

Don’t worry yet. I got the cd’s I ordered from Wowhd 10 days ago today, and in my opinion that was quite quick comparing to what the delivery time often is.

1 Like

Just Ordered

Y&T Musically Incorrect

still nothing from wowhd :disappointed:

well my latest`s where not all cd they where vinyl too!

Iron Maiden: Iron Maiden/Killers/The Number Of The Beast/Piece Of Mind (vinyl)
Down Part ii (Cd)
Corbat Something Supernatural (Limited Digipak Cd )

so its more on the metal/doom music…

just received a mail telling me that the Alan Parson’s album has been dispatched but nothing about the Joni Mitchell one:does anyone know if the cd’s you buy from them are always dispatched seperatly or something?

Yes, they always send cds separately. And there is always mentioned if the cd is in stock or maybe available in 7-10 days or so. If the cd is in stock, it is usually dispatched the same or next day from your order.

for my daughter:the christmas presents race has begun:

she bacame a fan :smiley:

1 Like

Peter Gee (part of Pendragon) - Songs from the Heart

Foo Fighters

Greatest Hits

I haven’t had the chance to listen to it yet and I’m completely green when it comes to Foo Fighters… so here we go :smile: