The Last CD You Bought

Just ordered

Y&T UNEARTHED VOL 2

MINIKETTI

Grateful Dead - American Beauty
Bob Dylan - Desire

Daylight Robbery: Falling back to earth.

very AOR/Prog in the vain of asia type of thing!

Steve Winwood - Arc Of A Diver
Thin Lizzy - Life

Just ordered Riverside - ‘Rapid Eye Movement’ and ‘Out Of Myself’

1 Like

Excellent albums Steve :smiley:

still nothing!

:sunglasses:

Hope so. I’m liking the latest Lunatic Soul album so hopefully going to like Riverside as well. All the internet reviews are positive so thought i’d give it a listen.

Just gone a bit nuts with the credit card. Following yesterday purchases of :-

Riverside - ‘Rapid Eye Movement’ and ‘Out Of Myself’

i’ve just gone and bought :-

Lunatic Soul - I and Impressions
Nirvana – In Utero
Peter Gabriel – So
Mastodon – Once More Round The Sun

just received (at last) the Joni Mitchell and Alan Parson’s Project cd’s I ordered from wowhd even if the case are broken for the both of them :disappointed:

I understand why it took so long:although I bought them in Ireland,they travelled via Hong Kong to arrive in my mailbox :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …that’s what we call globalization :thumbsdown:

1 Like

I didn’t buy it myself but the wife surprised me lunchtime with cd/bluray edition of The Endless River by Pink Floyd.

Just for the record if you didn’t notice, they have a French site you can choose from a drop down menu: http://www.wowhd.fr/

I don’t know if that would speed up the delivery?

thanks for the link (again :wink:)

MARILLION - a collection of recycled gifts

just received it…
the christmas album by Marillion with all the previous songs included on the free cd’s they offer to the members of the fan-clubs since 1998…
including a new song:a cover of “war is over” by John Lennon which was previously unreleased :smiley:

Tom Waits - Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards

Some absolute bargains! See if you can find ‘Adam And Eve’ by Catherine Wheel. Great album.

Live on Earth 4cd Boxset - UFO

Just Ordered the First 2 Yesteday and Today Albums to Complete my Y&T Collection :smiley:

1 Like

Rush - Feedback
Tool - Lateralus
Neil Young - Greatest Hits

Steve Rothery Live in Rome