The Last Vinyl Album that you Bought

Gizmodrome - Gizmodrome

2 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

This cover !!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

https://fishmusic.scot/store/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Script-LP-3D-visual.jpg

Just ordered now (the shipping costs are really damn high !!!)
Really hope that at that price,the box set is very well packed and there will be no damages at all !

2 Likes

# Thank you for your order
Hi anthony,

Just to let you know — we’ve received your order

, and it is now being processed:

## (4 April 2020)

Product Quantity Price
— --- —
Script For A Jester’s Tear Deluxe Edition (4CD/Blu-ray set) 1 £29.99
Subtotal: £29.99
Shipping: £13.20 via Tracked and Signed
Payment method: PayPal Checkout

I haven’t received any answer to the vinyl boxset from the Fish’s store ?..this one above is for the Cd Boxset…hoper there won’t be any problems with the Vinyl order !

The packaging was very sturdy. Both sets arrived in perfect condition. No complaints.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have it !

Don’t worry. If there are any problems. please let us know. I think I can ask via Facebook about your order.

1 Like

Thanks Ulli :wink:

Did you see this Anthony?

‘WELTSCHMERZ’ NEWS AND FAQ’s ON MAIL ORDER - Please read

Hi all,

Thanks for supporting us in this difficult period in all our histories, it’s sincerely appreciated and is enabling me to stay relatively balanced and move forward with the ‘Weltschmerz’ project which you all know by now is not being released until the end of September.

The pre order on the ‘Weltschmerz’ album will not be initiated until at least July and will only be announced when I know everything is in place and manufacturing is going ahead with set delivery dates guaranteed. Don’t worry you will be told well in advance of when the machinery is in motion. No one is more frustrated by me just now but I just have to dance with the times and react accordingly.

We have a skeleton crew set up here just now and there is only myself and my wife Simone dealing with everything ( apart from my Mum packing cd/Bluray versions in between jigsaw sessions:-) )

There are some e mails being sent in that Simone is dealing with that with a bit of thought and common sense shouldn’t be in her inbox and others that I will address the answers to here.

All versions of the ‘Script’ remasters sent out from here are signed by myself. If you buy from Amazon or elsewhere they are not autographed.

The postal services are using the government guidelines of social distancing and are not personally handing over packages. As I have found out myself the delivery people ( who are doing a fantastic job keeping this service open and saving a lot of small businesses like ours) ring the bell or knock at the door and then leave the package, stepping back until someone comes out. It seems in most cases to be working and packages are being delivered.

If no one is there then a slip is, more often than not, left and you have to pick up your package at your local collection centre/ post office.

We send everything tracked and signed for (T&S) just now.
Please do not write to complain that you were not handed the package personally and ask for a refund or for us to make a complaint.

If you are not in and you do not pick up at the point where you are told the package is and it is returned to us we are not liable for the cost of resending. You will be contacted.by us when we receive it back to arrange a resend.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS ON THE ORDER. We take the order you filled in and that is the slip of paper in the pouch on the front of your package. If you forget to put in your house number or an incorrect address this is your responsibility. We cannot check every address before we send something out.

Be aware the postal services are overwhelmed just now with the European wide shutdown and everyone ordering online.
A bit of patience is nescessary. Please don’t order and then send an e mail 3 days later asking where your package is.

All items at the moment are tracked and signed for and can be traced. We have had instances where we know a package is delivered and have had e mails asking for it’s wherabouts.

We have tracking numbers for every item sent out but to manually send those tracking numbers out with every order is incredibly time consuming and we use that time to physically get orders out with the option of using the tracking system as a back up for genuinely missing orders ( of which at the moment there are relatively few - please re read ‘patience’ in previous paragraph)

In the next 2 weeks we will have a brand new mail order set up which will allow us to send out tracking numbers automatically with every order and an option to have items sent by other postage methods ( not T&S).

It will also have the ability to generate electronic customs data stickers which we require to send to some countries where at the moment packages are stuck in customs houses ( even if they are T&S) and then returned after a few weeks.South America,and in particular Brazil, we have a major problem with. North America will be using the same criteria at the end of this year and it has been an imperative for us to get this in place.

The system we are using at present is ‘steam driven’ and postage calculations are short circuiting. For example an order for a poster set, a vinyl and a t shirt or book are calculated as one package, which they can’t be sent out as for obvious physical reasons. Weights and sizes are not being properly calculated which has meant we have sometimes had to contact people to ask for extra postage. Again most have been understanding but at the end of the line it shouldn’t be happening.

The old system was brought in to serve a far simpler mail order set up with fewer items and the developing problems were not addressed until Simone took charge of the office.

Since the near fiasco of the ‘Clutching at Straws’ mail out Simone has endeavoured to bring the mail order service into some sort of working order and has done a superb job making sure orders are filed correctly and are easilty accessible should a problem arise as well as adjusting the postal system and mail out to something that is close to manageable. ( the reason why we asked people to order the ‘Script’ releases as independent orders with no add ons)

We have been looking for an alternative system for the last year and discovered the company Fuse Metrics ( who also deal with Marillion’s mail order now) who have come up with the back up and a brilliant software design which will bring both the mail order and the website to a new level. They are working closely with Rob Skarin who designed the current website to create between them an all enveloping vehicle for my solo work which is what we have been aspiring to for a very long time.

In practical terms we will have a mailorder system we can rely on which will take a lot of weight from Simone and our office which will supply a far superior service to you with postage calculations tuned in to what we deliver at a price you can depend on is as fair as we can offer.

This is one of the reasons why I have held off offering the tour t shirts for sale on mail order just now and why I asked you to be patient on ordering items as the current set up only offers T&S on everything. Big price items will still be on T&S only as we can’t afford losses on missing packages ( which killed us on the ‘Clutching’ project) but the new calculations will take into account package sizes and weights far more efficiently and make things far less complicated than they are at present.

It’s taken a very long time to bring this together but for both parties I’m positive it will be well worth it and for the pre order of ‘Weltschmerz’ and other new releases in the next few months we will both have a system we can trust in.

We still have adequate stock of the ‘Script’ vinyl’s and the Blu Ray Deluxe remasters as well as a few ‘Clutching at Straws’ on vinyl which will hold out for the next couple of weeks at least for those who want to wait on the new mail order set up becoming active.

For the record I had no other option but to announce the ‘Script’ remaster preorder earlier this year and for us to be as meticulous as possible in making sure we delivered despite the mail order issues.The only other choice was not to stock the titles which I am so glad that we didn’t as ironically after losing the UK tour the ‘Script’ remasters have been our saviour during the present crisis…

I have to take my hat off to Simone for dealing with the current situation.She nervously and reluctantly stepped in to the office set up in 2017 in the post room and had to learn everything in situ and on the run. She had already identified the massive problem with the ‘Clutching’ project and set about rectifying the office and the mail order system last year when she took over from the previous office manager. It hasn’t been easy for her and it was a massive learning curve which she rode and dealt with in her indomitable style. The efficiency she brought to the office was much needed and I have to say probably saved us as to have continued with the previous approach we could have been in serious trouble at this point in time.She has not only developed a relationship with fans with her caring and understanding and attention to detail but also taken the helm in very difficult and demanding times. For that I am exceedingly grateful for and am forever in her debt.

And to you all out there, once again I can’t thank you enough for all your support when I know you have enough of all your own stress and problems in these strange dark days.It is sincerely appreciated.

This ship sails on

take care and stay alive

Fish x

3 Likes

Honestly it’s a bit too long…but I guess my orders should be on their way If I understood correctly

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I need to know when the deluxe remaster of Fugazi is being released. I want it now! Please.

1 Like

Oh me too! Been waiting for this for ages. My fave album by the band. Will it be released?
Gonna order The Script LP coz that cover is too beautiful to be missing in my collection.

1 Like

Of course it will…the first eight albums signed under EMI label are planned but I think the next one will be « Holidays in eden »

1 Like

Was there an official announcement for this? That is excellent news.

1 Like

For what ?..that all the EMI albums will be released as Deluxe editions or that « Holidays in eden » will be next ?

Thie below was posted on Marillion forum back in January 2019.

Lucy on Facebook: “We are working on AOS now and then hopefully it will be Script. Then the two next year should be Seasons and Holidays and then the year after finish with Fugazi. That’s the plan - all subject to change of course!”

4 Likes