Earlier today whilst out walking Credo.

3 Likes

Kansas - The Ultimate Kansas

Starfighters

Cheers Lauri :+1:

Ps It was The Michael Schenker Group I saw them supporting not Priest :wink:

2 Likes

It doesn’t make me envy you any less. :smiley:

I actually bought those two Starfighters vinyls about 15 years ago from some British second hand shop by e-mail. It was in London if I remember correct. I had them only on bad cassette and wanted to have better copies.

1 Like

You can definitely hear the AC/DC connection in the guitar playing.
They supported them in the UK on the Back In Black tour.

images (3)

1 Like

Loads of Bent Knee videos on youtube

cover_21616792009

1 Like

You working on a BH?

Yeah, which I prefer to be honest, its up to ourselves if we want to work it or take it off at another time.
Not so much now, but in normal circumstances its too busy on a bank holiday so I tend to work them.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

You’re having a Cassette Day Lauri :slight_smile: I did too during the lockdown and enjoyed it! Still need to sort them out though!

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t blame you. I hate them because of Bank Holiday public transport on the morning, but I always get Monday night off anyway.

All my cassettes got stretched and shredded to hell by dodgy tape decks over the years. Can’t believe you’ve got some left that actually work. - The first copies of Misplaced Childhood and Clutching that I had were on cassette.

4 Likes

:smiley: I’ve got hundreds of them left and I believe at least 80% of them work. Can’t say exactly because there are many that I haven’t played for years. But I’ll continue with them today, The Del-Lords is playing at the moment and it really sounds great!

1 Like