What are you listening to (3)?

Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation

Just finished my second listen and am quickly moving to the ‘like this very much’ category.

Earlier i streamed the album which had the bonus tracks included at the end. I thought it was all the main album (and a bit long maybe).

Physical copy has just arrived so just listened to the 7 main tracks. Good stuff.

And if you’ve not bought the album, the ‘deluxe digital’ version has just been made available for a limited time (guessing they are pushing for sales to get a high chart position) which includes the full album, the instrumentals, and 3 bonus tracks @ only £4.99.

1 Like

My copy will be here between 12:15 and 14:15 according to tracking.

Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation :grin:

Realised that full 10 tracks available on Spotify. Physical album only 7 tracks. Not aware of a deluxe physical version, just jewel case. Would have paid a few quid more for a double CD.

Same thing here…it depends on the mood I guess but it is not a definite masterpiece like a lot of fans seem to think about it

I think it is the dogs bollocks as was FEAR. To me probably their best albums since Afraid Of Sunlight.

4th time today.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

King’s X - Out Of The Silent Planet

King’s X - Gretchen Goes To Nebraska

1 Like

Opeth - In Cauda Venenum (Swedish version).

Put the wrong disc in and couldn’t be arsed to change it once it started playing.

Been listening to this alot on holiday and its finally growing on me, just a mention to the fantastic Gavin Harrison for his drumming on this, he really makes some of the tracks, especially on Chimeras Wreck :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Album of the week and then some

2 Likes

Katatonia - The Fall Of Hearts