What are you listening to (3)?

Another Glenn Hughes gem. Doug Aldrich isn’t a bad guitarist either :metal::grin::metal:

1 Like

I listened to the whole album (I even broke off from playing the excellent Dead Daisies album I was listening to :wink:). This isn’t a genre I typically listen to, but the guy obviously has talent. For me, he would benefit from a backing band to give the music a ‘lift’ but that may be more for my taste rather than the type of music he is creating. As it is, it sounds quite monotonous for my liking. But in saying that, every now and again I got a Simon & Garfunkel vibe. My honest review :+1:

1 Like

What I took from your review is that he is not your cup of tea, but obviously has talent. Even if a bit monotonous for you. That`s good enough for me. You took the time to listen. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty much. The guy can definitely sing and play the guitar. I didn’t dislike what I heard but for me it needs a bit more spark.

1 Like

Great acoustic guitar playing (especially like Skin and Bones) but his voice reminds me too much of James Blunt’s who sounds like audio torture for me :grimacing: Soz Lauwrie, but thanks for introducing him to the rest of the world :blush:

1 Like

Better than Ed Sheeran

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Skidrow-st

2 Likes

Crown Lands - Crown Lands

Crown Lands - Odyssey Vol 1

Jessie Buckley & Bernard Butler

Crown Lands - Wayward Flyers Vol 1

Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation

1 Like

Paolo Nutini - Last Night In The Bittersweet

1 Like

What do you think?

1 Like

Listened when out working in the garden so it was more background music rather than me taking in the details of the songs.

Pleasant enough. Didn’t think any song stood out individually though that’s probably more to do with the fact i wasn’t concentrating on the music but just doing other things.

Will give it a few more spins in the next few days.

1 Like