What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

1 Like

I listened to this too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I should explain ā€¦ Stranger Things S4 :wink:

I had the Musical Youth album on cassette when I was a kid :laughing:

2 Likes

Takes me right back that. Proper nostalgia.

1 Like

A couple more from the soundtrack of ST S4. Nostalgia overload :grin:

1 Like

Reggie wasnā€™t happy in Parisā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Heā€™s a class act.

3 Likes

Could not agree more. Pure class. Iā€™ve already told my wife that Iā€™m gonna remortgage the house when tickets go on sale for his US tour :laughing::wink:(She thinks Iā€™m joking :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

I would too. I donā€™t have many bucket list artists, but Iā€™d like to go and watch him and the E Street Band before itā€™s too late. Iā€™ve seen so many vids where he has young kids and fans up on stage and gives them the chance to make memories. I reckon thatā€™s so classy.

1 Like
2 Likes

The European dates (minus UK) came out last month and some of the shows sold out so he added more. I read that the UK and US shows are expected to be announced soon. When they are, you may be lucky and hopefully he will play somewhere local to you. Iā€™m definitely planning to go to at least one show (possibly in Detroit or Chicago so I donā€™t have to travel too far). :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Impossible to get a ticket for next year gig in Parisā€¦.fucking botsā€¦.But Iā€™m lucky cause Iā€™ve seen him once and it was unbelievable and undescribable !
Heā€™s a monster on stage !!!..ā€¦never seen something like this in my life !

1 Like

Yep. Heā€™s not somebody I would have travelled to see live at the time, but after seeing the band at the Isle of Wight Festival in 2012 I was litterally blown away by the bandā€™s performance. More than 3 hours of show, about 14 fantastic musicians on the stage, the audience was on fire.
Iā€™d definitely pay to see him again.

1 Like

Getting to know the other support for GNR gig, Gary Clark Jr. which I had never heard about before. Sounds very good and varied.

Every year the Kate Bush cult gather and perform magical rituals.

1 Like

Your invite for this year :wink: Itā€™s at the end of July so you still have time to get your red dress :laughing:

1 Like