Don't Know If There's A Gardening Thread, But Here's Another One

Absolutely love rhododendrons. Reminds me forever of my 1st trip to Scotland in 1998.

1 Like

I found a piece of hedhehog in the garden this morning :confused: couldn’t tell what part of the body it was but could be a half of a young one.
Wonder if it’s been dropped by a big bird as I can’t see what animal big enough could have bitten half of the body like that in the garden.
Highly doubt the cat did it.

1 Like

You probably chopped it up when you was mowing the grass.

Never.never ever

1 Like

First day cool enough to spend in the garden. It desperately needs weeding and some love.
Just finished mowing.
I’ve just found myself envious of my neighbour’s garden for the 1st time. It’s synthetic. Green all year long. Tidy. No mowing. No weeding. Definitely a sight for sore eyes!!!
And with the tropical weather we’ve been getting here in the past years, I might have to consider this!
Definitely something I wouldn’t have said 3 years ago.

1 Like

I have one apple tree in my yard and I just emptied the most of it. It has never produced so much apples before.

5 Likes

Cider !!!

3 Likes

Come on, spring !!!

The new barbecue is on its way, same as our old one 20 years old, french build. Protection of the woody table is step one before anything.

4 Likes

Yes I know, the pavement need some clearing and cleaning ! :grin:

Can’t wait to see these in bloom in a few days. First time in the 3 years I’ve had them!

4 Likes

My two azeleas are flourishing this year. That’s because I chopped down a huge bamboo and the light’s coming in.

4 Likes

I was so pleased during the lockdown I did so much work in the garden, but with the moody weather we’ve had since, it’s all grown back again :unamused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I know already what my week end will be made of! :woman_farmer: :mosquito: :mosquito: :mosquito: :mosquito: :herb: :blossom:

1 Like

One of my tomatoes is about five times as large as all the others. Very strange.

3 Likes

It fell off :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Rakin’ an’ rollin’ today!! :fallen_leaf: :leaves:

3 Likes

Seeds planted. Tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, radish, salad peppers and chillies for starters. Still thinking of doing strawberries and a barrel of potatoes.

1 Like

Wait some weeks before strawberries ! I always planted them outside, as I have been taught to.

1 Like

Clemmers just got out this morning. After a cold january we’ve had 3 days of mild temps and that was enough for her to come out!

3 Likes

Crocuses have risen and tulips are coming as well. :tulip:

1 Like