Edinburgh gig Weltschmerz tour, March 28, 2020

I’ll be there Zaz :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ya cool Sandy! See you there :smile::beers:

1 Like

Any news on new merch mate?
Be good to see you again, its been a while.

Hi Andy, as far as I know ( we haven’t done them yet ! ) there will be two new designs printed front and back and possibly a new beanie hat as well
See you there !!
Sandy

7 Likes

Train tickets finally bought. Eyes are watering.

5 Likes

Sandy, will you be there with your better half :wink: ?

Not sure if she’ll be there yet Ulli😮

1 Like

Just got the artwork for the two t designs, all I can say is WOW!!! You guys are not going to be disappointed, really looking forward to printing them :blush::+1:

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing them Sandy! I tend not to buy T’s unless I’m actually attending the tour/gig, so it’s been a few years.

Any hint on the artwork Sandy? :smiley:

1 Like

Long term parking for our car in Luleå (Sweden) airport bought. Almost 70 euros for that fun!

3 Likes

I know exactly how it feels i’ve done the same and it cost me the same!!!

1 Like

Bargain! :+1:

1 Like

Flights for us are from Berlin Tegel (TXL). So we have to take the train and the bus to the airport. Not comparable to Berlin Schönefeld (SXF), where some of our friends gives us a lift to and from the airport.

1 Like

We do have an airport in Kemi as well and we could have flought from here via Helsinki to Edinburgh but then both flights would have been with Nordic Regional Airlines on ATR or Embraer propeller planes and that’s not enjoyable. If flying ever is.

So we decided to drive 160 kms to Luleå airport and fly with SAS via Stockholm to EDI. It’s always thinking and choosing from poor alternatives when travelling even a bit farther from here. :smile:

3 Likes

Tell me about it!

I’m flying to London week end of the 7th March and we’re flying on an Embraer, but not a propeller one :sweat_smile:

I’ve had a terribly traumatic experience +20 years ago on a flight back from Paris and been scared of flying ever since, even though I do all the time.
Twice I’ve had to cancel long haul flights the night before.
I won’t sit inside unless I have a window seat and I usually warn my neighbour that I might have to squeeze their hand until it comes to pieces during the flight :grin:
I have to take meds before boarding too.

And I don’t want to hear about anyone’s scary flight story, just in case! Thank you!

3 Likes

Lille Bruxelles CRL by bus, 5 euros… It’s crazy cheap, and comfortable. It’s a chance for me.

2 Likes

A (female) colleague of mine was doing the same on a flight from Nuremburg to Berlin ages ago.

Trains all booked , waited as long as I could for cheaper return tickets and just come down from £107 to £39 split tickets.
£73 all in.
You lot better be worth meeting ! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes it is a complete sentence.