Edinburgh gig Weltschmerz tour, March 28, 2020

Well… To be honnest, after your entry, I’ll wait a couple of days before calling them ! :shushing_face:
(Though I did’nt changed my credit card, I really, really, really, don’t want any sand in the gear at the moment, Iza is aware and will understand. If needed, I have 5 fingers on my hand … Palm, is that the word in english ? )

We have reactiveted the old WhatsApp group “Auld Reekie”, created years ago by Marie.

If you like to join, please pm me your mobile. :wink:

Updated list.

1 Like

How’s it updated?

Compare it with the 1st one of this thread. Steve not coming, Rik not coming, Marie is 1 instead of 2.

1 Like

Come on @Arcade … keep up!

1 Like

Lazy pants.

Think our friends Tony and Julian will be there too. A few others too who don’t use the Forum. Alan and Liz ( Mr and Mrs Crawsnest ) wont be in Edinburgh .

3 Likes

That’s a shame, has Alan’s health deteriorated?

1 Like

He is very stoic and doesn’t say much ( only chat occasionally on Facebook. Haven`t seen him since last summer when we were at Sin Dogs gig together in Dundee ) but I think his health is a constant challenge. Having said that when we chatted a couple of days ago the reason he and Liz aren’t coming to Edinburgh is they were too slow off the mark trying to get tickets. They will be in Aberdoom though and are staying overnight. As is Barry Capper who you have met in Glasgow before. We are coming back home after the gig though.:smiley:

2 Likes

Such a shame as a Fishing trip to Scotland won’t seem the same without Alan and Liz, send them my best wishes when you see them in Aberdeen. :+1:

4 Likes

:sob:

I won’t thank ryanair about the change of the return flight…
I will leave midday on 29/03, instead of 18:00…

If the weather is OK, who is in to climb and go to Arthur’s seat at 6:00 AM ? :grin::crazy_face:

Ryanair… :roll_eyes::unamused::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Did they give you any reason why??? Are they gonna give you compensation for fucking up half of your weekend?

1 Like

They let me the choice, accept or cancel all the booking and refund… :confused:

Ryanair…

Sounds exactly like the kind of crazy thing I would do. 6am it is then!

2 Likes

At least you’ll miss the crowds.

1 Like

Does it get really crowded???

Not at 6am.

1 Like

:ok_hand:
I always have a headlamp in my bag ! :+1:

2 Likes

44 sleeps folks :smiley:

4 Likes