3 Likes

Not bought a pair of trainers for a while. Nowhere to go in them :grin:

For Anthony :laughing:
My 2 year old nephew’s trainers :laughing:

2 Likes

Mais trop classe !!! :+1:

1 Like

I think Andy has a collection of trainers he could share :wink:

Similar to Steve really, all Adidas originals, many bought in the 80’s and 90’s.
I did buy these last week though, as I didn’t have any in this style or colour.

3 Likes

Nice colour mate :wink: :heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart:

Nearly Ready to start another Galleon project in the midst of Hand sewing my own Sails for the kit as they only provide plastic ones, not that I don’t like them just think cloth ones are a bit more realistic. This will be the biggest kit I’ve done, double the size of the previous one I posted, so the Sails are obviously much larger.

Here’s a couple of photos of what I’ve done so far.

3 Likes

Great hobby that Rab. I could quite easily get into model making. I’ve always liked those train sets where they go to town on all the scenery and buildings. So realistic.

1 Like

Yeah probably my problem I’ve got too many hobbies lol…
I wouldn’t even have thought about going bk to this if Michelle hadn’t bought me a small ship kit of the Cutty Sark tea clipper as a stocking filler at xmas.
She might regret that now lol…
Here’s a pic of the Cutty Sark it only measured about 12cm long and 10cm high.

3 Likes

More for the collection - not had a pair of white ones for a while.

Not bought trainers for a while, then 2 pairs in a couple of days. £20 from Ebay - ‘dead man’s shoes’ :grin:

1 Like

Father and daughter …same passion for AJ sneakers :heart_eyes:
AJ4 Fire Red for me and AJ4 Cool Grey for my daughter

1 Like

Does this connection look OK to you?
I’ve connected the speakers to the amp but when I played my vinyl the sound of the right hand side speaker stopped after a few seconds and the sound out of the left hand side speaker faded a bit.

The speakers work fine on my other music system, that has connectors that you pinch the wires in.
On this amp you have to roll the wires around an axle and secure them by screwing the small knobs.
I don’t think I connected the cables the wrong way!

Il y a peut-être un peu trop de fils qui dépassent ?..ce qui entraîne une déperdition ?

1 Like

Tu crois que je devrais affiner les cables? J’ai acheté justement des cables épais car les enceintes sont énormes… mais je peux les affiner un peu.

Yes they are cabled to the correct terminals.

1 Like

Do u think the cable’s too thick around the knobs?
Got a pounding headache tonight so will undo everything tomorrow and redo it all.

If it still doesn’t sound right maybe the amp is buggered???

Or could it be the record player?

Zaz, Anthony’s right; as much as is possible, twist the wire protruding from the cables to make it a thinner, almost solid wire. You might have to trim them and re-strip them to start again with a fresh bit. Make sure you give yourself enough bare wire to make a good loop around the connectors, then tighten the screws as far as possible (but only by hand),

1 Like