:smile:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Play nicely and love those you hold dear.x.:smile:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to one n’ all :christmas_tree::beers::champagne::gift::heart:

6 Likes

Apetor’s Christmas can’t be beat!

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas! Just surfaced. Hope we are all full of festive cheer! :grin: :christmas_tree: :santa: :tada: :clinking_glasses:

Was out with my 2 brothers last night for the usual Christmas Eve meal and drinks. Enjoyed a lie-in this morning.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :smiley::christmas_tree::gift:
Hope you’re spending some great quality time with your family :sun_behind_large_cloud:
I can’t wait to go see my family and long time friends near Paris in January, for my Dad’s bday party week end.
I’ve had a shitty and scary weekend thanks to some scumbag and had to spend yesterday morning at my insurance agency and at the police :confounded:, could have done without this, weekend and Christmas ruined.
Feeling a bit better today though, so sending you all lots of warm and positive wishes :blush:

7 Likes

Oh no Zaz! Sending some love and best wishes your way. xx Raise a Drambuie and think of the Company! :grin:

1 Like

Is anyone pissed yet? Just asking.

Merry Christmas all! Slowly working through a Speckled Hen keg :grin::beer:

6 Likes

Hope you all had fun and nice presents. :christmas_tree::gift:
All the best you all.

7 Likes

3 shifts to go before I get some days off to unwind! So knackered. Always look forward to that feeling of clocking off on the last shift and catching the bus home.

Meeting up with my 2 brothers on Christmas Eve for our annual Indian meal and drinks, but other than that, no special things planned besides the usual family stuff. - It will feel a bit easier and more relaxed this year, with mum being cared for across the road and dad actually getting some sleep. He’ll be staying at mine for several days and honestly, simply having time to sit and watch a few movies and have several drinks is what I’m really looking forward to. If I’m honest, I’m hoping I don’t get many visitors! :laughing: - Nephews and nieces will be down, showing their presents. As long as they don’t bring their puppy again, which pissed all over my lounge carpet last time.

7 Likes

Christmas '82 throwback, with my brothers!

4 Likes

After 45 years of Christmas presents, nothing has ever come close to my He-man and Battlecat :ok_hand: :grin:

6 Likes
3 Likes

I have seen this already.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :blush:

:sunglasses:

5 Likes