New Europe 2015 Tour Dates

Continuing the discussion from Yin and Yang - Spanish, Italian and other European dates postponed. UK goes ahead intact:

New tour dates are now on the site for the rescheduled shows. Visit Fish’s post or the Live Fish page for the new dates.

And see who’s coming to play in Nice for Valentine’s day!

1 Like

Get him a card this time Is, as he’s already had a cake off you :smiley::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Nice, we are coming :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Some more dates have added in Spain and France. A couple have been moved to accommodate the new schedule.

As always, check the site and keep an eye out for the official news.

it seems that yesterday’s gig in Paris was great and so emotional!!! (when Fish came down in the crowd to sing the first part of “vigil”)…
I can surely now say that I regret not having bought a ticket for this show but as my wife is about to birth,I didn’t want to be out if something happened at home so…It was probably the penultimate concert of the big man in Paris before his retirement from music business so be sure I won’t miss his last tour for his next and ultimate album!!! :wink:

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I regret not having bought a ticket for this show but as my wife is about to birth,I didn’t want to be out if something happened at home so…??

Ali

So, Fish is playing the Bospop Festival in Weert (Holland)…again… :smiley:
Steven Wilson headlining the day after.
Wouldn’t it be nice if he joined Fish on stage during several songs…!!!
Happy days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ok so I’ll probably have one(or two :wink:) more chance(s) to see the big man in 2015 in Paris BUT it’s during August and I will be on holidays from 8 to 29…and the gigs have been annonced for the 11 and 12 of August

problems,problems…(something familiar :smile:)

during my first week i’m supposed to visit my stepparents so a little going and coming to Paris has to be considered :blush:…two days less at my stepparents’ house is not such a bad thing and always good to take…

let’s think about it for a couple of days but I think it’s going to be the right thing to do :smirk: :ok_hand:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if he joined Fish on stage during several songs…!!!
Happy days stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

imran

Bought my ticket for the Birmingham Town Hall, (pleasantly) surprised to see that it’s virtually sold out. Appreciate that it’s a few months away but any plans for a get together before the gig? Plenty of pubs about or the German market should be up & running by then!

1 Like

I’ve booked up to stop the night in Birmingham now, so I don’t need to worry about getting the last train home after gig.
Now I can make the most of the German market and enjoy the gig more . I really can’t wait for this, as I missed the previous Childhood tour.
Definitely will meet up somewhere for a drink prior to the gig :beers::smiley:
Did you sort any tickets yet Arcade ?
Come and join us.

1 Like

Anyone going to Midstock Festival in Dalkeith on September 12th?

1 Like

Hi , im going up too Dalkeith show, theres 7 of us travelling up for the weekend

1 Like

Im going with my wife, son and daughter. Ill be wearing a Fish T-shirt. :smiley:

3 Likes

Myself and Michelle booked up for the Birmingham gig Tickets arrived today :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

im going with my missus my daughter my 14 year old son and 2 friends with their 11 year old son well all be in fish gear too ,if its raining ill have a fish umberella too take care

1 Like

is anyone going to the chateaux de beaufort gig in Luxembourg?

Farewell to Childhood - FISH live 2015 : new gigs confirmed !!!

5th Nov 2015 Germany Berlin / C-Club
7th Nov 2015 Poland Szczecin / Azoty Arena
8th Nov 2015 Poland Gdańsk / venue tba
9th Nov 2015 Poland Warszawa / Progresja
11th Nov 2015 Poland Bielsko-Biała / Klimat
13th Nov 2015 Germany Rendsburg / Nordmarkhalle
14th Nov 2015 Germany Haltern am See / Ich See Kultur
17th Nov 2015 Germany Nürnberg / Hirsch
18th Nov 2015 Germany München / Backstage
21st Nov 2015 Switzerland Pratteln / Z7
22nd Nov 2015 Germany Mannheim / Alte Seilerei
23rd Nov 2015 Germany Stuttgart / LKA Longhorn