New releases coming up

:heart: :heart: :heart:

EELS will release their 13th studio album EARTH TO DORA October 30th, 2020.

1 Like

October 23rd

New album with the E Street Band !

Tracklist
One Minute You’re Here
Letter To You
Burnin Train
Janey Needs A Shooter
Last Man Standing
The Power Of Prayer
House Of A Thousand Guitars
Rainmaker
If I Was The Priest
Ghosts
Song For Orphans
I’ll See You In My Dreams

2 Likes

2 Likes

Steven Wilson attempting to fleece me for more of my money with his re-releases.

SW - "We are discussing many exciting possibilities for the catalogue going forward, plans that will take in definitive special editions of existing albums, but also open the vaults to archive material.”

Following the release of the Delerium set will be a deluxe multi-disc edition of the band’s 2005 acclaimed album Deadwing in 2021.

1 Like

This anything to do with the virus and needing extra income, or was he doing it anyway?

So many artists are feeling the pinch.

One idea I liked when I heard about it the other day was hand-written and signed lyrics sheets by the artist. Imagine Fish doing that. Would be a nice little earner, though rather monotonous for him.

The lyrics to Script, hand-written by Fish. I’d pay for that.

2 Likes

Yep saw this too…didn’t buy the “In Absentia” deluxe release earlier this year (or was it at the end of 2019 ?)…too expensive ihmo

Auri II

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGZjMzkhOgX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Excellent news :+1:

January 8th 2021

2 Likes

Riverside - Lost n Found (live in tilburg)

I have the 2cd version of this which was sold only at Riverside gigs.

Now it’s getting an official release with a dvd of the gig included, so if i want to watch the dvd i have to buy the whole thing again :rage:

1 Like

They probably need money to go on making music but I would be pissed off too !

Or just buy the digital download of the video off Amazon/iTunes etc?

NEW ALBUM - :sparkles: ACOUSTIC:sparkles: UNDER A MEDITERRANEAN SKY

Steve releases his new acoustic album Under A Mediterranean Sky on 22nd January 2021 as a limited CD Digipak, gatefold 2LP/CD/booklet and digital album via InsideOut Music. Under A Mediterranean Sky is Steve’s first acoustic solo album since Tribute in 2008 and takes inspiration from his extensive travels around the Mediterranean with his wife Jo.

Working closely with long-time musical partner Roger King, Steve has used his time during 2020’s lockdown to take us on an extraordinary musical journey around the Mediterranean, painting vivid images of stunning landscapes and celebrating the diverse cultures of the region. Steve demonstrates the exquisite beauty of the nylon guitar at times venturing into the exotic ethnic and often supported by dazzling orchestral arrangements.

“A lot of acoustic ideas had been forming over the years, and it felt like the perfect time to create this album,” notes Steve, “a time to contemplate the places we’ve visited around the Mediterranean with the kind of music which evolved from the world of imagination. Because we can’t really travel, substantially at the moment, I hope that the album will take people on that journey. Whether you sit down and listen to it or drift off to it with a glass of wine…”

Signed copies Under A Mediterranean Sky (including an exclusive Mediterranean Blue vinyl edition) will be available to pre-order from store.hackettsongs.com from 20th November.

9th April 2021

Apparently, Lucy Jordache (Marillion manager) has announced Fugazi deluxe will now be an August release, with pre-orders beginning July 1st.

1 Like

How did you get the info? I can’t see it on any of the official pages be it Marillion’s or Lucy’s :thinking:.

What do you think of what he’s put out so far from this album? I’m not convinced at all. Three singles and none of them have connected with me. I was hoping for something a bit more proggy.

I do actually like the two I’ve heard so far! It’s different to what he’s done before, maybe the other tracks will be more proggy?
I’m actually looking forwaed to that release.

Mustasch: A Final Warning - Chapter One coming up April 16th. Chapter Two coming in October.