New releases coming up

Seems that the upcoming Vigil and Internal Exile Deluxe editions will be like the Marillion’s deluxe boxset formats…why not kept the original formats of the previous deluxe releases ???

It’s going to be ugly on the shelves !!!..really hope Fish will change his mind on this

What’s the difference in format?

I agree. Keep the Fish remasters the same size as the previous releases.

1 Like

Je la fais en français ce sera plus simple pour moi…il semble que les futures éditions deluxe de Vigil et de Internal Exile sortent dans les formats de Clutching,Misplaced ou Brave et pas comme les précédentes éditions (Sunsets,Raingods,Fellini etc…)…je trouve ça naze si c’est confirmé…ça va faire pourri à côté des autres dans la cdthèque !

1 Like

Ok effectivement. Comment ils sont rangés dans de différents endroits chez moi j’avais pas remarqué la différence de tailles. Ou du moins je m’en rapellais plus!

C’est quand même une drôle de décision…il n’y aura pas de cohérence ni d’homogénéité

1 Like

Thinking about this, if they are the same size and format as the Weltsmertz and Feast Of Consequences deluxe then that wouldn’t be so bad (though i imagine the price would increase accordingly).

Same size as the Marillion remasters would just be odd.

Ideally, as these are part of the remasters series then they would be better if they repeat the size and format of the previous releases.

1 Like

Definitely !!!

June 11

3 Likes

April 2021

1 Like

I’ve ordered this.

1 Like

They made so many albums !!!

SOUP - Visions

Release on the 22nd of October 2021

And the new project of SOUP’s songwriter Erlend called Giant Sky will be released on the 4th of June

But it is already available from Bandcamp in a batch limited to 300ex

Public Service Broadcasting have announced details of new album Bright Magic to be released Sept 24th, with an Oct / Nov tour to follow.

Album is a departure from previous releases in that it’ll have less samples and be mainly in German !!!

First single below

2 Likes

I love the Race for Space

1 Like

Can’t wait for this one. Preorder early July, but not sure there’s a date of release yet?

2 Likes

Preorder sales start tomorrow 10am UK Time.on Marillion’s website… Release date September 10th!

Don’t understand why Fish hasn’t mentionned anything about tomorrow???

Not allowed to. Gentlemans agreement I think.

Don’t see why Marillion can announce it but he can’t?

Trying to get ahead of any questions that may appear tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

From 10.00am UK time, the Fugazi pre-order will go live on our site and the first 4000 orders will recieve a signed print as we have done with the previous pre-orders.

If you live in the EU, please be aware of the following:

From tomorrow (July 7th) we are now able to implement the new VAT regulations for EU customers. You will be charged VAT at checkout and as long as your order is under 150 Euros then you will not have to pay any other charges when you receive your parcel. Our site charges in Pounds so please make the conversion yourself if you’re not sure.

Please note that from tomorrow however (July 7th) we will be holding all items ordered by EU customers and will despatch them as soon as we can and we hope this will be within a week.

This is due to some final paperwork we are waiting for from the tax office.

You will receive a despatch email as normal when your items are sent. This issue will not effect the posting of the Fugazi Deluxe edition as this is not released until September 10th 2021. It will only affect additional orders placed.

We would also kindly ask if you are ordering multiple copies of the Fugazi box set, that you ensure your Marillion Online account includes a contact phone number as this will help our despatch process enormously.

We thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding in this matter.

Lucy, Rich, Mark and Stephanie