Marillion in Cardiff tonight.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Some good shots there, Steve.

Great pictures mate :blush:

Australian Pink Floyd next October

Just bought tickets to Smith/Kotzen for March next year

1 Like

In december 2019, I bought tickets for Carmina Burana…
Well… Again… Next year… :roll_eyes:

Wait till it gets rescheduled to 2030.

2 Likes

There is sadly a point where we will stop to loan with no benefits. To Airlines companies, or for organisation of such big events.

2 Likes

Dependent on Welsh Government lifting restrictions, Those Damn Crows in Cardiff, 5th February.

2 Likes

Hopefully restrictions will be gone in the blink of an eye. :wink:

John Mitchell at the Islington Assembly Hall, Feb 16th :grin: :grin: :grin:

And hopefully by then Covid tests for vaccinated travellers arriving in the UK will be scrapped, let’s cross our fingers for the Passenger Locator Bloody forms too!!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Ah well… fecking gig is cancelled now :tired_face: :angry:

All this only for a cold !

1 Like

Those Damn Crows tonight

2 Likes

Hand Of Dimes

Those Damn Crows

5 Likes

It’s great that gigs are slowly starting to come back again , a big part of my life .

3 Likes

Now I’m really really keeping my fingers crossed for this one, Genesis has always been one of my alltime favourite bands and at the very top of my bucket list, sadly I was too young and not brought up in the right country to be able to see all my favourite UK bands live at the height of their careers like most of you have.

But you know what, Paris next month will do nicely :relaxed:. I’m taking my sis who was also a big fan when she was younger and I owe it to her and my older brother for introducing me to Genesis, so next month we’ll have hopefully come full circle.
I’m very well aware of how Phil’s health has deteriorated but I can honestly say having seen footage of the first leg of this tour and therefore knowing what to expect, this will be for sure another top gig high on the emotional front, along with my first time seeing Fish and Roger Hodgson live.
My only regret is that Chester Thomson isn’t touring with the band anymore, as to me him and Daryl Stuermer are two integral members of Genesis, having played on every tour in the last 40 or 45 years.
Phil’s son Nic has taken over the drum kit though and he’s doing a pretty good job for a 20 year old.
I can only hope for the month coming up that this gig won’t fall through like all others seem to do at the moment as this is my only and last chance to see them live. :cold_sweat:.

8 Likes

Smith Kotzen on Thursday, then Kris Barras on 13/3

2 Likes