Some gigs coming up

Have a good one. Biffy Clyro are a great live band. Saw them in a very hot and sweaty Cardiff Uni when they were promoting their ‘Puzzle’ album.

1 Like

I saw them supporting Manic Street Preachers once, many many years ago !!

1 Like

Never seen them before, but The Puzzle was when I first started to pick up on them. Cheers Steve.

Is this a festival ?
Just been talking to my son who is up in Leeds working the festival there. Had a look at the line-up and saw that Biffy and Fall Out Boy are both there on the Sunday.

Steve, its part of Glasgow Summer Sessions. A whole series of gigs across Glasgow throughout August. The gigs at Belahouston Park are the climax to the month. Noel Gallaghers band plays there on Friday.

The line-up for Saturday is only 4 bands - Biffy, Fall Out Boy, Cage The Elephant and Wolf Alice.

This will be Biffy Clyro`s biggest headline show in Scotland independent of T in the Park. The gig is sold out.

Ticket purchased today for
Anathema - Slade Rooms Wolverhampton 14/11/16. :smiley:

3 Likes

If that was a week later I could have made it. Off from 17th.

Queensryche plus guests Methodica & Archers Nation tonight at the Robin2 Bilston :smile:

1 Like

Enjoy Andy! - Watched Queensryche a while ago. Wasn’t my thing but thoroughly enjoyed it!

1 Like

This arrived yesterday :smile:
Anthony did you know they have added a date near to your new place of residence?

1 Like

Phew! I looked at your ticket at an angle and thought you were off to see Slade in Wolverhampton.:laughing:

2 Likes

Yes I saw that…I’m thinking about going there :wink:

:sunglasses:

What a gig that would be! :grin:

It’s a great little venue, surprised they are playing there to be honest.

5th November - Anathema - Cardif, The Globe
12th November - The Cure - Antwerp (I have one ticket left!)
3rd December - Two cover bands - Mr. Punch (Italy) & The Path of Genesis (Germany) - Bergkeller Reichenbach
(The sitting room of prog rock, only 40 will be in the audience, no ticktes will printed, more than three hours of music by Mariilion and Genesis and the evening includes the dinner, well prepared by Uwe Treitingers mother, I think so :wink: )
… to be continued

1 Like

Decided on StillMarillion on the 20/11 at the Robin
As much as I enjoyed Lazuli I prefer the Fish era Marillion tunesl

3 Likes

I might see you there Ian ?

2 Likes

Hope to see you there !

I went last year and it was a great night, I’ve alot of gigs coming up but hopefully will squeeze that one in, so I’ll meet you 4 a beer or 2 :wink:

1 Like