Some gigs coming up

I know but some bands I’ve got to see, good job I saved on Prem Inn Hammersmith = £34 for a Friday night in London is a steal.
In fact its the F***ing sale of the century :wink:

1 Like

The Divine Comedy - 20/10 - Le Colisée-Roubaix
Simon Fache - 29/11 - Hem
FISH - 28/03 Edinburgh

1 Like

Are you coming now? I’m confused.

I hope to come, but alone, hope there will be no changes until march. Would be sad not to come, so i booked the ticket.

3 Likes

Another tribute tomorrow Dizzy Lizzy

1 Like

Just been looking into which venues Steve Hackett is playing in the UK in November, when he comes back from his American tour. Unsurprisingly, both Liverpool and Manchester are sold out and I’m not travelling down to Portsmouth or Brighton! Serves me right.

1 Like

I ordered a few months back and Birmingham was sold out which was nearest for me.
Luckily got one for Leicester, but don’t mind so much as not been there since the 80’s and will be good to reminisce, just means I need to drive and not drink :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dream Theater ticket booked not as expensive as first feared. :+1:

1 Like

Muse tonight, I’ve still got a ticket going if anyone esle is interested in coming…

1 Like

Bargain price £10 or £20 with meet and greet +Blaze Batley support

1 Like

Just booked tickets to Within Temptation/Evanesence gig in Amsterdam next April

2 Likes

IMG_20190916_100716

Off to London shortly to see this tonight then going to the match tomorrow :+1::yemen::beers::guitar::soccer::sunglasses::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Download 2020 - Kiss, Iron Maiden and System Of A Down are headlining.

2 Likes

Anyonne else coming to see StillMarillion at Wolves?

Not this time saw them earlier this year in Stoke

f4fd89b903a407b05e2065fee79dcfd3

Train shortly to London for this, a new band and venue live for me, looking forward to it. :+1:

2 Likes

KLONE on October 19th in Cannes. Unexpected, close to home and a bargain as well.

Got some catching up to do on their music now!!!

3 Likes

Belinda Carlisle, tonight in Cardiff. Not really my thing but the wife wanted to go, so i’m keeping her company.

3 Likes

You are a good one :wink: !

1 Like