Some gigs coming up

Thank you for your hospitality Lawrie! I would loooove to!!! Maybe in the future, with more notice!!! Haven’t been to Dundee yet , would love to meet you and Frances, and I absolutely love labradors :laughing:
Have a blast on saturday!
Got a bday party on sat afternoon and just a dinner party on sat evening!!

1 Like

Thanks for the invite mate would love to and especially see Mitchell playing guitar with him.
Unfortunately I’ve been dragged into goin to support the sis in law on The Great North Run in Newcastle this weekend now :roll_eyes:
Just realized its next weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Andyboy67 I’m wearing that same t-shirt today :+1:

(I also own both the Maiden shirts in that pic)

Yes I was lucky enough to be at the Wembley Arena show in the UK that they filmed and recorded. Also met Mostly Autumn that night who were staying in the same hotel. Top gig :+1:

SX342

Does the Great North Run being next week mean you will be making a last minute dash to Perth?:wink:

Yes mate I’m gonna cycle up ! :bike::wink::+1:

1 Like

Ah, good I`ll see you in a fortnight then.:rofl:

Tonight a Rainbow tribute at the Robin

2 Likes

Pulse tribute to Pink Floyd tomorrow night with friends in Le Rouret.

5 Likes

Lifesigns - Kinross Hotel on the Green 08/09/19

2 Likes

I’ve still got a (seated) ticket for Muse at the Birmingham NIA for sale if anyone wants it

Ffs! 2nd open air gig cancelled for me because of the weather :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
What have I done to deserve this?!

1 Like

What’s up with the weather?

Thunderstorms!

1 Like

The Divine Comedy - 20/10 - Le Colisée-Roubaix

1 Like

Dommage que ça ne tombe pas un samedi :confused: je serais montée!!!

1 Like

C’eût été avec plaisir de te recevoir !

1 Like

C’eût été l’occasion!! Mais pas possible de poser le lundi :confused:

Gutted only a London gig, but not missing this for anything as they are playing in full
_2-_Scenes_from_a_Memory
:+1::guitar::metal::beers:

1 Like

Don’t know what ticket prices are for London, but £79.45 before fees! Ffs!!:unamused: