Some gigs coming up

Dunno yet! Most likely London tbh.
What bugs me is that if I don’t make my mind up by tomorrow it will be sold out :roll_eyes:

*To celebrate The Future Bites Tour, there will be a very limited edition vinyl of my forthcoming sixth album (details/release date TBC). These are available to pre-order now.

For my fans in the UK and Germany, everybody that pre-orders via the link above before 5pm tomorrow (22nd October) will receive priority access to a fan ticket pre-sale for the tour.

Access will be provided via email at 9:30am local time on Wednesday 23rd October ahead of the pre-sale launch at 10am the same day. General onsale tickets for The Future Bites Tour will be available at 10am local time this Friday (25th October)."

UK and Germany…why not France, or other countries? Do we stink?
Well guess what I’m not in the mood to fight online for a ticket to come and see you Mr Wilson!

3 Likes

Yes that what I’m afraid of too… :disappointed:

:sunglasses:

Liberty Lies & Inglorious on Wednesday at the Robin2

1 Like

download%20(5)

:grin::love_you_gesture::+1:

3 Likes

JJ Gilmour - The Inn at Lathones near St Andrews on Friday 1st November.

Love his gigs. Lathones is a special wee place where the gig is in a converted byre. Only about 50 - 60 people. Up close and personal.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Tonight

1 Like

I would’ve been there myself at that price, if not elsewhere !! Have a goodun :love_you_gesture:
Are you doin that Gun,FM,Dan Reed thingy in December?

Not bad seats. :grin:

1 Like

Same as mine for Liverpool - H24.

1 Like

I’m not, unfortunately - was a cracking night Maiden, Megadeth and Priest, Metal Heaven!
Just don’t park on the retail park next to the venue 2hrs only and cameras on the entrance

1 Like

Oh yes! Falls on my 50th birthday week so plenty of beers :grin:

1 Like

7 Likes

Just bought Roger Hodgson tickets for Symphony Hall. :smiley::smile::grin:

5 Likes

Ticket booked for London :+1:

1 Like

24th November - StillMarillion - London @The Half Moon
10th February - Lonely Robot - London @Scala
1st March - Pendragon - Kinross @Backstage at The Green Hotel
18th March - Elton John - Berlin @Mercedes Benz Arena
28th March - Fish - Edinburgh @The Queens Hall
17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
… after that we’ll travel to Paris to visit the wrapped Arc de Triomphe. It would be great to see @Zazabi, @LittleStarfish, @brother95 Saturday evening there :wink: .
… to be continued

Marillion in Cardiff tonight

7 Likes

A great review of the gig I went to. :+1:

2 Likes

Feeder tonight at The Roundhouse, London.

Leaving S. Wales now to meet my sons for an afternoon pub crawl, then gig tonight.

2 Likes