The Football Thread

Actually no…as you already know,I’m not a huge fan of football :wink:

:sunglasses:

Not a bad bit of business then overall in just 3 weeks !!

It’s been a very enjoyable weekend of football. Apart from Everton winning obviously.

Not up here Paul. Dundee United were drawing with 3 1/2 minutes to go then got beaten 3 -1. Falkirk scoring 2 goals inside 2 minutes.

What a difference José has made ! :sob:

I wasn’t gonna mention that. See, I’m tactful. - It’s early days Andy!

Early days yes, but it’s about time he grew a pair and dropped Rooney to the bench, captain or not!

What about Bastian Schweinsteiger … ?

Exactly, he couldn’t be any worse than that clown Fellaini !!?

Better result for us today, pleased the manager has grown a pair to drop the captain ! :wink:

Should be an entertaining MOTD with all the goals.

Have to laugh at Allardyce still not taking full responsibility. He’s blaming the Telegraph now for ‘entrapment’. - Hope he never works in football again.

Off to the United v Stoke game today , a rare chance for the family to go together… :wink:

Well Cardiff have just sacked Paul Trollope so we are managerless again. Bringing him in was always the cheap option and it’s proved to be a disaster.

Realistic talk is now of Neil Warnock (good Championship experience, so wouldn’t mind that, with maybe Craig Bellamy in to assist and learn) or Gary Johnson (currently 22nd in League 2 - god help us).

Unrealisticaly we could go for Ryan Giggs.

Do Cardiff have that ruthless Chairman, can`t remember his name, but showed Malky McKay the door?

Yes we still have Vincent Tan.

After supporters protested and got our blue kit back, he’s not spent any money on us, just selling any one we can get a fee for.

Total shambles.

Doubt Rab will be talking to Lawrie for a few hours.

Me and Rab will be fine. Iam no BNB. I am a proud DAB.:wink:

Queen of the South 1 v 4 Dundee United.:sunglasses:

I do apologise! Tarred with the wrong brush!