2 Likes

So sorry for England.

3 Likes

Oh well, we’ve got a match on Saturday against Belgium again

1 Like

:fr: vs. :croatia: in the final!

No you’re not! :laughing:

1 Like

Well… I don’t think it’s too early to say ‘congratulations’ to France. To be honest, I don’t think it would have really mattered who won tonight; France are better by some margin.

2 Likes

But still not a patch on Frelgium

1 Like

You never know!! Don’t talk to soon! Who’d have said Croatia would beat England tonight??

I second this. But there weren’t good enough to beat Croatia. They had the early goal. A second goal was missing :disappointed_relieved: !

2 Likes

Most people

2 Likes

next time I’ll keep my mouth shut

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It was a great chance for England to reach the final. In four years there could be another chance. There are a lot of England players able to take part in 2022 World Cup. And some younger players in the Premier League to make the England team better.

1 Like

And Gareth Southgate should be the coach/manager for the next two or four years!

Another goal from set play. Only one shot on goal. No firepower = no goals. Experience prevailed.

Yeah the basis of a good national side. No one would have seriously picked England to succeed prior to the tournament. If I was English I would be gutted and very proud all at the same time.:smile:

3 Likes

I’m neither :laughing:

IMG_5567

2 Likes