The Last CD You Bought

Yes Steve first time I’ve heard them.

Lucy Rose - Somethings Changing

IQ - Ever :slight_smile:

Public Service Broadcasting - Every Valley

1 Like

Alison Moyet - Other

3 Likes

Read something about this yesterday. Interested in the story / concept. What`s the album like. I havent listened to them, but was drawn to it because of concept.

Would you recommend Ulli ?

Not released until Friday.

They integrate old spoken radio broadcasts into their songs. YouTube ‘race for space’ which was their last album or ‘the war room’ an ep they released a few years ago to give you an idea.

1 Like

Not after the first listen :cry: . A lot of quiet songs. She will be on tour this year, also in Berlin, but after the first listen no need to visit the gig. I’ll give a second and third and … try :wink: .

1 Like

Solo Acoustic Vol 1 - Jackson Browne
Solo Acoustic Vol 2 - Jackson Browne
For Everyman - Jackson Browne

2 Likes

That acoustic album is brilliant. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Blackfield V

3 Likes

Layla Zoe = Songs From The Road (live Cd/Dvd)

Gavin Harrison - Cheating The Polygraph

The Tangent - The Slow Rust Of Forgotten Machinery or “where do we draw the line now ?”

David Gilmour - Live At Pompeii (2 bluray + 2 cd boxset)

2 Likes

Marillion-deluxe box set(misplaced childhood).

1 Like

So I’m pleased with the overall package, and I’ve yet to watch the docu’, but honestly, I’m listening to the remaster and thinking it doesn’t sound any feckin better than the original. Is it just me, or was that a pointless exercise?

It seems that on amazon.it,the deluxe edition costs only 35€!

:sunglasses:

I think ‘remastered’ releases are rarely very different from their original versions.

However, with this release i’ll make use of the 5.1 mix, the Utrecht gig, and the documentary (though probably won’t play that more than once).

So the above, plus the bookcase packaging, made it a ‘yes’ from me.

1 Like