The Last CD You Bought

…Because if it’s only available from the Fish shop, I might have to ask someone on here to purchase it for me!

I was able to enter my card details directly when checking out Paul :grinning:
No Paypal :wink:

1 Like

You sure that still doesn’t go through the PayPal system? I’m sure that was available to me last time, but once I looked into it I found out.

Sorry if I sound vague. I’ve had some big problems with PP in the past and I wrote numerous letters and emails. They’re bastards and I refuse to use anything pertaining to them.

I am very sure! There’s no mention of Paypal at any point. I haven’t had to connect to Paypal, I was able to enter card details directly on checking out page.
Have a go!

I paid with credit card - not Paypal.

Has anyone had email confirmation of orders - i’ve not received one.

Purchase is showing on my card though.

I have but it did take some time to come through. Check your spam box as some on Facebook found it there.

Just ordered the standard version. I had no idea he had a different shop site! It’s been so long since I bought anything. Thankfully no longer a sniff of PayPal, unlike the old shop.

Deluxe edition is a little too expensive for me at the moment.

3 Likes

Deluxe version ordered here as well! :smile:

And same as Steve, purchase is shown already on my card but no confirmation yet in e-mail. Pretty expensive with the postage but what the heck!

Edit: the confirmation just arrived

2 Likes

Does Fish have a pre-order for Weltschmerz happening today? Havent heard anything about it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#deluxeversion

2 Likes

3 Likes

An oldie but a goldie. 27 years old think.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Fish was showing off the deluxe version of Weltschmerz last night on his podcast, very lovely it looks to :+1:
Only 3 more weeks to wait :grin:

2 Likes

Clutcher,

ditto + Bless Your Heart by The Allman Betts Band. Saw them at RMF last summer and they were excellent.

1 Like

3 Likes

download

1 Like

Pre-order.

Ordered the deluxe and vinyl!!