The Last CD You Bought

I’m not sure. I’m still waiting for mine to arrive.

I’ve seen the below description on Stickman Records which states that the “standalone cd version also contains the bonus tracks”.

2LP version comes on marbled transparent blue vinyl. LP1 is the main album, LP2 contains 3 bonus tracks. 2LP version is SOLD OUT!

1LP version comes on marbled transparent red vinyl.

Both vinyl versions are housed in a holographic laminate gatefold along with a 16 page photo booklet and CD!

Standalone CD version also contains the bonus tracks.
‐‐------------------------------‐------

Bandcamp shop also says cd is the extended version.

Have you played the cd yet - just wondering whether there are ‘hidden tracks’ which are on the cd but no song titles printed ???

1 Like

Just read this on Discogs.com

Notes

CD track 5 runs approx. 33 minutes and includes LP tracks C1 to C3 as hidden tracks

1 Like

Thanks for the info…I have not listen to it yet (probably this weekend)…I’ve sent an email to Bandcamp to know if there is a problem or not…waiting for the answer

So you were right….after the end of the 5th song,there’s approximately 10 or 12 minute of complete silence….and then maybe 2 or 3 songs…this way of hiding songs pisses me of !

What’s the point ???..…I don’t get it !

4 Likes

Sólstafir - Endless Twilight of Codependent Love

Two Bandcamp downloads

ELDOVAR: A Story of Darkness & Light

MARIUSZ DUDA - Interior Drawings

Used to have all these on vinyl, so nice to get the remastered versions cheap on cd .

Found a great music shop in London, Fopp records :+1:

1 Like

Fopp still on the go? They went into receivership years ago. Flagship stores must have been bought over at some point. Great record shops.

Been to that one a few times, it’s brilliant loads of choices and very competitive prices, just a joy being in a record shop again.

1 Like

https://www.cdiscount.com/pdt2/0/8/4/1/700x700/auc4024572817084/rw/klone-here-comes-the-sun.jpg

1 Like

La B.O. de koh Lanta ? :rofl:

1 Like

Je l’attendais :joy:

1 Like

Not sure how I came across this on YouTube, but well impressed. Preordered straightaway.

1 Like

I listened to the whole album on Apple Music tonight and thought it was excellent. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Marillion.com forum has a ‘what you listening to’ thread and there’s a guy on there who in the past has recommended This Winter Machine’s first album ‘The Man Who Never Was’.

I’ll have to give Kites a listen.

1 Like

The best thing to come out of Leeds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl: all 3 albums are decent tbh.

The Idea Of You - Admiral Fallow

Sólstafir - Berdreyminn

4 Likes