The Last CD You Bought

5 Likes

Well what the actual f@ck?
Here’s what it says on the E.U. shop…

WHAT!? And I was just thinking what else to buy with it. Might give it another thought if purchasing anything.

1 Like

Well as long as I love Fish, I can’t afford it.
I don’t know how he does it, he’s the artist that I buy from that has the highest postage fees around!!!
Well not this time sorry.
I’ll be able to have access to the music but it’s a real shame regarding the DVD :cry:

And to be fair while I’m at it, I don’t find it fair that people who bought tickets for the physical Lemmers gig had to pay full price for the streaming of the gig that happened a month later.
Covid’s had its financial toll on everybody, not just the artists!!!

1 Like

I don’t think I even dare to try how much would the shipping cost be for two cd’s… :roll_eyes:

But still, it would be nice to have your opinions on the deluxe editions: which of these three do deliver the most if comparing to the original cd: Sunsets on Empire / Suits / Songs From The Mirror?

For me it was an increase of £2 (£12 for 1 CD and £14 for 2). Still expensive but cheaper than buying them separately. I ordered The Last Straw and The Moveable Feast CDs. An early birthday present to myself.

1 Like

This one seems to have disappeared from the UK store. It’s available on the EU store. I wonder if they are running out of stock? I haven’t bought any of the remasters but was planning to at some point in the future.

How does this work? 12 £ (14 €) for the US and 14.5 £ (16.95 €) for France? There must be a problem somewhere.

Honestly I have no clue! I am buying from the UK store and I guess you are using the EU store. I am hearing lots of complaints about shipping from UK to EU on other band forums but not from EU to EU. Makes no sense.

I had a look and shipping costs from the UK store to France is just ender 9£…but then there’s a custom fee that applied to me last time I bought from Fish. Which didn’t happen when I bought from the Marillion store!!! Go figure!!!

What ???..…without me this time….how can it be possible ?..…

Not sure Fish is aware of this. Hopefully he sees my post.

1 Like

Someone from Italy has wondered the same as you, this is from Fish Facebook:

2 Likes

Let’s see if he mentions anything on FOF…

He mentioned something but I believe it was only concerning shipping from UK shop.

Anyway, I’m not gonna buy anything. Yes, I’m even more far away so it should be more expensive, right?

1 Like

Yes something wrong with UK shipping fee due to computer mishap but nothing regarding E.U. fees.

Hi , I checked these costs against what I have paid. The subtotal is the same. The shipping charges are due to the method of postage and the charges made by Postal services in respective countries not by Fish. I can only think you could potentially pay more in taxes or whatever if ordering from UK. Comparing your total cost with mine, you would be paying around £6.00 / 7 Euros more than me. This has got to be charges by couriers / postal services. Still expensive none the less. :smiley:

What kind of excuse is this :rofl:

1 Like

It’s only standard shipping. It could be more understandable if it was a courier package with tracking or so. But that’s it, no can do.

Oh just looked now and postage prices have gone down both on UK and EU store.
There’s a 4£ 1st class shipment for the UK as well as a track and trace option for an extra quid.

As for E.U. there’s now a track and trace charged at 10.95€ which is still expensive but better!!! So there was an issue and it’s been fixed!

2 Likes