The last gig you went to

Everyone I’m in touch with said it was their best ever, but I’m sticking with Leicester De Montfort Hall 1984 :wink:

5 Likes

And I’m sticking with either the Glasgow Barrowlands 1984 or “Welcome to the Garden Party” Milton Keynes Bowl 1986 or The Fan Club Do at the Marquee Club in 1985 :wink: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I could have got a cheap ticket and stayed with friends in London but to be honest I couldn’t be bothered!

And with that attitude, best you didn’t go then. :wink:

Though it would have been worth your while as you could have had the pleasure of my company, plus Mike, John and Andy.

And it was a VERY good gig.

That would have been great to have seen all of you again…
I’m sure the gig was great but I’m just not as passionate about them as I used to be…
Mind you FEAR is the best thing they’ve done since AOS.:wink:

Sari Schorr & Walter Trout last night. Both really excellent

1 Like

Went watching Walter a few months back. Very good.

The Musical Box a excellent early Genesis tribute band highly recommend, started off with a 30 min film of pictures and clips of Genesis lamb lies down on broadway tour

2 Likes

Marillion at the Royal Albert Hall, 13th October 2017

First of all some pics and short videos. What an evening at the RAH. What a light show. First part was F.E.A.R. I think I fall in love with the live version of The Leavers. The second part was IMHO the better part. I’m glad that I make it.

5 Likes

Great photos. It was a fantastic night wasn’t it :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yes it was!

1 Like

You took them Ulli ?

They are great :thumbsup:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

This is surely a new career for you Ulli! Music Photographer! - You go to enough gigs to make it worthwhile. Excellent photos. :grin: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Metallica at the NEC. Powercut excepted it was a superb gig

3 Likes

Michael Schenker Fest Manchester o2 Ritz
It was great to see the 3 most popular singers on stage together. Top gig :metal::guitar::wink:

4 Likes

That is some line up of talent. You`ve got the 3 aforementioned singers, Schenker himself and the engine room of The Sensational Alex Harvey Band in Chris Glen and Ted McKenna.

1 Like

Stillmarillion at the Robin

Was a good night , they played all of Clutching at Straws along with the usual suspects , next year for their 10th and Scripts 35th anniversary , they’re playing all of Script plus the whole of Grendel.

6 Likes

A very good night. Much to my shame and horror I’ve never even heard Tux On before!

2 Likes

Had to love the Rush interlude!!

1 Like

Went to see opeth last week in Belfast…very disappointing,poor sound and the band seemed miserable.
Left early!