The last gig you went to

Don’t need to explain I think you can tell I had a great time.

First photo of “Shuffle” the 2nd support band a bit heavy but brilliant and the perfect thing I needed to let steam off!

Then Klone and me with a young friendly lad you offered me a beer and the singer of Shuffle (support bands ended up in the audience)

6 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like you had a great time, always makes a gig when you can talk to bands that what I love about goin to the Robin2 at Bilston.
Fantastic pictures :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Great pictures Zaz!!!..so that was a great gig was it ?

:sunglasses:

Yeah brilliant. Small venue about 250 capacity but not full.
The crowd was excellent. Lots of metal lovers, had lots of fun! Different crowd to other rock concerts.
Don’t remember much post gig as we were all a bit drunk afterwards.
But great sound. Same setlist more or less as when they played Nantes.
As for the support bands i really enjoyed them too :wink:

4 Likes

You bought some cd’s on the merch stand Zaz ?

:sunglasses:

Yes this one and their other EP which is in the car.( I have all the other Klone albums already.)

1 Like

Something for the weekend.
A nice evening with The Divine Comedy - Le Colisée Roubaix

3 Likes

“Red lights
Red lights are all I see…”
(jump, jump, jump :smiley:)

2 Likes

As at the start of Blue Monday
Always the last song that they play
At the indie disco, the indie disco At the indie disco, yeah !:smiley:

1 Like

Blaze Bailey, David Ellefson, Kk Downing gig in Wolverhampton - A night of Maiden, Megadeth and Judas Priest, fantastic night place was rammed

5 Likes

Review of last night’s gig

OMD review

2 Likes

Girlschool and Nazareth were both just fantastic!!

5 Likes

Back in the day :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

One of the 1st singles I bought. In the days when they only cost 99p.

1 Like

Feeder last night in London. Not a band who i would normally spend out on with travelling and an overnight stay but a chance to catch up with my boys as we don’t all get together that often.

A fantastic day around Camden, Feeder were really good (Roundhouse is a brilliant venue), then found a great rock pub which kicked us out at 2am.

Now the nightmare of 3 hungover hours home on the train :grin:

5 Likes

Last in Line at KK’S Steel Mill - They are 2 of the surviving members of the band who played on the first 3 Dio albums, they play their own songs alongside a fabulous Dio set

Also the support Voodoo Sioux are worth a mention hadn’t seen them before but they were brilliant

3 Likes

Somebody looks as though they had waaaayyyy too much fun :tongue:

:joy:

1 Like

How come you are always at the front? Do you go extremely early or just push your way through?