The Moveable Feast Tour 2014

Just been on The Liverpool Academy website and it looks like the L’pool date is ‘cancelled due to illness’…

1 Like

Thanks for the info Kev, but that’s shit news!:cry:

I’ve just had a look at the 02 website and it says :-1

“This show has been resheduled from Saturday 3rd May. All original tickets will remain valid for the new date.”

The December gigs are the rescheduled ones from the cancled may tour that Robin was unable to do as he had the chickenpox !!!

So as far as I’m aware, are all the English gigs ARE ON !!! ,

2 Likes

It’s always best to check with the gig page on the main site for any updates first :+1:
http://fishheads.club/live-fish/

I’ll be at the Reading gig :slight_smile:

All December shows in the UK are going ahead as planned:

2 Likes

Ulli, you still going to Liverpool on the 19th?

Flights are booked, accomodation is booked! So I’ll be there! The only problem is my early filght back from MAN to AMS to see Mick Pointer and Friends in Zoetermeer. Early wake uo call :wink: !

3 Likes

Apologies… seems like I misread the somewhat confusing message on the Liverpool 02 academy site… hope no ill will caused… hope to see some of you lot there… I’ll be the one looking a bit embarrassed… ;o)

1 Like

It’s ok, buy us a drink and we’ll say no more about it :beers::smiley::+1:

2 Likes

No worries. Easy done.:+1:

It could be more than one drink :wink: !

2 Likes

Being a dad to two wonderful teenage girls the only opportunity I get to listen to music now is in the car. A mate got me a ticket to the recent gig at Haddington and as I have never seen the band live before I have to say that Fish, you were vocally amazing and the band were musically brilliant. I have always been a fan and even met you once in the nineties at Saughton prison. I was the PTI who took you back to the main gate and set you free after at goodwill visit you made. You accused me of looking suspiciously like John Robertson. Not sure if that’s still in the memory banks somewhere. Anyway, hope you are on the mend and look forward to catching another gig or two soon. Al

6 Likes

Tonight at the Roadmender states Fish is on at 8PM.Does anyone know what the finishing time would likely to be,is there a curfew etc ?

Cheers

Tim

He’s been playing just over a 2 hr set, so I’m guessing half ten at the latest . Best to ring venue late afternoon for the running order tho to be exact.

The Roadmender usually have a club night going on after Saturday gigs, and are therefore the gigs are done and dusted by 10.30pm, but i think your ticket includes free entry into the club night.

Many Thanks for the replies.

Enjoy the gig, its a great set .

Looking forward to it tonight !