What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

2 Likes

Was so taken by this guy’s modesty and normality when he was interviewed on BBC News. Subsequently ordered his latest CD. Surely one of the best voices to emerge in years.

"I can’t believe the news today… "

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Brilliant cover !!

Thought I’d take a look at the John Lewis Ad for this Christmas. It was mentioned on BBC News that it had record views and was trending on Twitter. Actually, it’s a good 'un!

1 Like
1 Like

Seeing this almost a year ago was brilliant for me and finally the dvd is out soon . :wink:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Happy memories from 1982 :wink:

2 Likes

Not the gig I went to, but all the same anyway.
Great to see not so Fast Eddie again :wink:

Brilliant mate, brings bk a whole load of Happy Memories bk in the day when REAL BANDS made guest appearances on Tv shows reaching out to a younger Audience, something that has been sadly eradicated from our music scene in the last 2 decades :frowning: :cry:
Nowadays kids just get subjected to X Factor & The Voice Crap, most of which cant play an instrument or cant write songs or both, with the emphasis being on the Tv show hosts bitching at each other etc making Millions by conning people into watching it, and being down right rude and disrespectful to most of the entrants.
Is this the way this country wants its kids to grow up thinking its the only way to get into music :frowning2:
I really fear for the future of our music if New shows hosted by real musicians and bands aren’t produced.
(Re Gillan late 70’s/80’s)These were the days when our Music scene was at its height, it never done any of us any harm, and still inspired a hell of a lot of good musicians from a very diverse but competitive music scene. In the day it was all about the music, and not someone making money at the expense of it.

6 Likes