What Did You 'YouTube' Today?

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve heard from the album itā€™s gonna be good.
2 more weeks to wait :smile:

2 Likes

Especially for Paul.

2 Likes

Paul, I cant make up my mind if you are trying to be funny or are intent on winding people up this week. I`m not going to enter into any kind of ding dong with you on here even if I am surprised by your tone sir.:open_mouth:

Letā€™s leave it then hey? I canā€™t stand Nationalism on all sides.

And I never intend to wind people up. Let me know what Iā€™ve said wrong by saying that Scots are also currently British? Second thoughts letā€™s just forget about it.

Oy! Please calm down :handshake::beers: I donā€™t think Paul was winding anybody up.
Rab feels strongly about his Scottish roots and we can all respect that.
Now Iā€™m not going to teach you anything about the United Kingdom, but whereas youā€™re English or Scottish or Welsh or from Northern Ireland you are British arenā€™t you unless Iā€™m wrong. But I donā€™t think so.
To be British is not an insult.

The Frenchie.

4 Likes

Donā€™t take it to heart Paul .
We all know your a miserable so nā€™ so :rofl::rofl::wink:

1 Like

:laughing: Iā€™m not that fickle mate. Just not happy with the notion that I would deliberately try and wind people up. Iā€™ll keep my gob shut on sensitive topics in future. Iā€™ll just tell you the weather and what Iā€™m having for my tea.

1 Like
1 Like

Looks good Ulli. Iā€™m not a big movie goer, but looking forward to seeing this.

1 Like

I think it ist the better choice to let Rami Malek play Freddie than Sacha Baron Cohen.

1 Like

Absolutely! He looks spot on.

Too heavy for Helsinki! :smile: I was there.

2 Likes

Great voice :+1: