What would you like to see on sale on the merchandise stall?

No probs Sandy looking forward to it if you can’t upload try send it through fb messenger or whatsapp if you have it. :slight_smile:

Here’s a pic of one of the textile posters we did a while ago, it gives you an idea of the detail and strength of colour in the posters

I definitely would buy one :smiley: :I had a Marillion one(really big) but I lost it :disappointed:

:sunglasses:

Would definitely buy a Fish/Misplaced chilhood one Sandy, how much we talking here ?

It would be down to Fish/Elspeth to set a price, that’s if they decided to order some !! but I’m sure they would be less than the price of a t shirt :smiley:
Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys, just trying to get some idea of how many people would be interested in having one
Sandy

there will be only one or many choices(like 2 or 3)?

If, and it’s a big IF it was decided to go ahead with the idea it would be just one design at first, if that sold well who knows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Hey Rab, you could buy two and make a pair of curtains.

You could buy 2 as well and make a Pillow case or Duvet since you never get out your scratcher lol… :wink: or better still to warm your feet in your old age, saves you setting them alight the next time lol…

Ooh, you cruel bastard! Haha.

Keep us posted Sandy.
Are you doin Glasgow this tour ? If so I’ll get you a much deserved pint for all the quality merch you provide us with. :wink:

Winter fleeces are always welcome…see u in glasgow Andy:)

Yep, I’ll be in Glasgow Andy :smile: , looking forward to meeting up with everyone for a right good knees up :beers: :beers:

Ive done a bit of a mock up of what the textile poster would look like, any thoughts ?

ok I buy it :+1:

That looks really good!

Count me in for one, very smart :wink:

What about some jewelry like bracelets or pendants?

I think the fish logo would be great,don’t you?

and some postcards :wink:

I’ve had a sample made up of the textile poster, I think they look great!! I’ve put a pic up so you can see the size and quality, don’t let the fact that I’m in the pic put you off though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: