Fish Final Tour 2024

No dates confirmed as yet, but on FOF Fish states the final gigs will be in April / May next year. So, Lauri, Anthony Isabelle, Marie, Mike etc. start saving your pennies and join the Bandwagon for the end of the road. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It’s a long way off, but I’m absolutely up for a meet-up. I think we need to give Fish a proper send off.

4 Likes

Definitely want to do one in Europe as well :metal:

4 Likes

Oh yes :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

I would love to go to a show.

5 Likes

Edinburgh ! And you Fishheads !:+1:

5 Likes

Definite possibility

2 Likes

Any chance you think about a ride over the pond?

I hope so. When details of the tour are released I will have a better idea. We are due a trip back.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Did anyone watch Fish On Friday? I know he mentioned in his newsletter that he would go into his plans. Just wondering what was revealed? Never watched it.

Basically a two month European Tour from early October 2024.
His original idea of playing two nights at each venue now looks highly unlikely, but said he’d be playing bigger venues instead.
The set is gonna be interchangeable each night with one long epic from either Plague, Highwood or Rose Of Damascus to be included. . . .

3 Likes

Posted on his Facebook page earlier in preparation for Fish On Friday

2 Likes

Are we all off to Edinburgh then? I’d like to book ASAP.

1 Like

I’d be up for it.

1 Like

Definitely a weekend in Scotland , would be great :+1: :ok_hand: :beers:

1 Like

Cannot wait for the dates to be revealed. It will be interesting to see what venues are booked as apparently looking at bigger gigs than previous recent tours. That might cancel an Edinburgh gig as beyond the Queens Hall you are looking at the Corn Exchange and that is a shit venue. I predict a bigger Glasgow gig though. Anybody looking to do a few gigs depending on the route etc.?

1 Like

I’ll do a Scotland one. Will only do 2 if the other is very local.

1 Like

Same here.

I’d like to think he’d round off his farewell tour in Edinburgh (though if the venues aren’t suitable, who knows).

Other than that I’d probably do one local one if he comes to Wales, though potentially would even give that a miss. A Scotland trip is what I’m really after.

2 Likes

You are all coming to Glasgow, sorted. As we say up here, " Nae bathir! "

You ruled out Edinburgh then?