Fish Final Tour 2024

Would love a gig in Edinburgh!!

1 Like

No, just think there wont be an Edinburgh gig. I will be there wherever Fish plays.

1 Like

I’m in !!!
Would prefer Edinburgh though…

3 Likes

Since I saw Marillion first time live 1986 in Cologne together with Queen and Fish plus Freddy singing “Let’s Twist again”, I am a big fan of Fish. His last live albums are all great and I am really looking forward seeing him live again 2024 - regardless whether it is in Europe or on the Moon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes

No Fish On Friday tonight but apparently a tour announcement next week.

1 Like

What are the chances he will include a one off US date in the announcement? Zero or nil?

I think that’s a bit optimistic.

Well, hush my mouth! Please note dates are not “locked in,” but on FOF Fish has just mentioned that there will be an Edinburgh gig and it will be at the Usher Hall. Europe October through to the end of 1st week in November, with UK dates following sometime after this.

2 Likes

Berlin and Paris too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No indication when dates will be finalised and public?

1 Like

Dates are being finalised. 8 or 9 UK dates in November.

Edinburgh, Usher
Liverpool, Philharmonic
London, possibly Palladium

Should be announced in next week or so.

1 Like

It’ll be a shame if its not a night at Hammersmith, that would have been special.

I’m a bit concerned that these appear to be all seated gigs. Could really kill any atmosphere.

3 Likes

Ah shit never realised, the gig at Birmingham Town Hall a few yrs ago was a shite atmosphere!!

1 Like

That would really spoil it for me. I take it the Edinburgh venue is seated? The only Fish gig I’ve ever been to that was seated was an acoustic one.

Seen Marillion at Usher Hall, it was seated :sleeping:

I have been to gigs at the Usher Hall. The Stalls can be seated or seats removed, depends. I wouldn`t want to sit in the balcony, gallery etc. as the some sight lines are obscured by pillars and the design of the building means some seats only provide about a 25% view of the stage.

I hope they remove the seats. Moshing with Ulli is at least 70 percent of the fun.

2 Likes

Andy, agreed, the Town Hall gig had all the life of a corpse

1 Like

Still nothing concrete on dates, he said now about probably having to push the UK dates back to March !!! and extending the European Tour further. :thinking: