Fish Final Tour 2024

He’s been promising news on dates for the last month or so but still nothing definite. Typical Fish really.

All a wee bit frustrating I know. Could mean I have to be creative how I use A/L for 24-25.

Kind of pleased it potentially isn’t in December. Much harder, almost impossible, to get time off during that month for me.

It’s not gonna happen! The longer the wait the less chance it will go ahead even if the dates are scheduled. That’s my prediction. Hope I’m wrong.

Yes, 2025 is a long way off, especially in Fish world. His croft move will soon be his priority, so the tour not happening is very much a possibility - unless he’s relying on the finance from it.

1 Like

11 gigs total since December 2018, the last one in November 2021. Yep, 2025 is a long way off.

Yes, I know we’ve had a pandemic but most bands have been back out on the road for the past year or more.

With the amount of work that he nw has to do on the croft he could well be touring longer than planned simpy to raise the funds!!

Post on Facebook earlier today pre Fish On Friday.

Winston shows Isa the tour dates for 2024.

No FoF tonight but this update on Facebook

Whos up for a weekend in Berlin then (dates permitted) as we’ll have to wait til 2025 for the Scottish meet up !!

1 Like

Netherlands !

Andy, you know my answer already. Lets go!

1 Like

Yay!!

Posted on Facebook with regards FoF tonight

If anyone watches the Fish on Friday from earlier the tour discussion begins after about 50 minutes.

European dates are set for Oct/Nov.

UK dates not yet confirmed but will be in Mar/Apr 2025 with the final gig being in Glasgow.

3 Likes

The earth could have imploded by 2025. This is the longest build up to ‘retirement’ in musical history.

2 Likes

Yip, but are you coming to Berlin next year? :wink:

Glasgow the last date of the tour Jesus !!! :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like

So he said Friday the Berlin gig lands on the same day as this gig , but that was December 11th 1991 ?? Thought the Berlin gig was gonna be in November, guess all will be revealed on Friday. . .