Fish Final Tour 2024

Stockholm would be easiest to for me to reach and the venue looks nice in the center of the city. Have to give it a thought.

1 Like

Tickets booked for Berlin :+1:

2 Likes

Hi all,
Probably Netherlands for me.
Maybe Berlin.
Impossible for me to forecast.

Hi Marie , Fish did mention in this weeks pod that 85% of tickets in Holland had already been sold, so I wouldnā€™t leave it too long if you are thinking of going.

Just one thing , Iā€™m very disappointed in the ticket price for these European gigs, it seems a big increase compared to the last tour !

2 Likes

Andy, there have been some very pointed comments about ticket prices on the FB forum

How much, dare I ask? I wonder if this is likely to transfer to UK ticket prices?

It seems to vary by country. Not looked at all dates but Dutch venues just over 40 euros, whereas the German ones seem to be high 60ā€™s, just under 70 euros.

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing Fish will blame Brexit :grin:

1 Like

What a beautiful treat to look forward to. Now I have come across this forum I wonā€™t need to worry about missing dates and updates. Watching Fish perform Grendel in full greasepaint is still one of my best memories from many years of watching many bands way too many to list.

1 Like

:pensive: Hoping the UK tickets are nowhere near ā‚¬60-70 which will probably equate to Ā£55-65.

1 Like

Keep hoping mate. I think we can expect Ā£50 easily.

I think heā€™ll announce 2 nites for Glasgow as Itā€™ll definitely sell out being the last date .
Motel One is on standby for booking in my phone :wink:

Iā€™m concerned that heā€™ll only announce one, it will sell out, and heā€™ll add another for a later date, so anyone who buys tickets for the first gig on the assumption it will be his ā€˜finalā€™ gig will end up disappointed.

My faith in Fish doing the right thing is always low :grin:

1 Like

Keep me posted. Iā€™m not as connected with FB as some others here. I assume everyone will be trying for a Glasgow ticket? Iā€™m not really bothered if itā€™s not his final gig. I just want to see him in Scotland.

1 Like

Bloody well better not be, doesnt he know thereā€™s a cost of living crisis ???

Then again i doubt that includes him.

1 Like

Why dont you offer him your services selling the merch in the Crystal Palace boozer pre gig mate, he might knock you some off the ticket price !? :wink:

Itā€™s his croft money.

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™ll just sit outside in my cardboard box with my costa cup.

Aye well every penny is my pension money not disposable income for a paddy field.

2 Likes

1 Like