Fish Final Tour 2024

2 Likes

Great news he’s playing Wolves on a Saturday night :+1:
Does anyone think he’ll add a 2nd night at Glasgow ?

1 Like

Could well do but maybe need to be the Monday night as i can see the Saturday maybe already booked up possibly another band.

So what are we planning to do? Aiming for 9th Glasgow?

Any chance someone could post up a link for tickets when it’s available?

Lawrie has already posted when tickets are available see above :point_up_2:

From Fish’s Fb page.

I would have zapped up a wee Fish on Tuesday today but for my missing teeth :slight_smile:

Haddington Corn Exchange is not on sale yet and isn’t part of the Planet Rock and O2 presale. You will have to go to the Brunton Hall website but that doesn’t open till March 1st.

As soon as I have news from the council I’ll let you know.

I’ll let the promoters FKP Scorpio deal with the rest as I’m just the monkey on top of the organ and I’m not dancing today :wink:

I know when Rab. :+1: I was just wondering through what website. Apologies if that’s been said also.

Looks mostly O2, Planet Rock and SEE tickets is the ones ive seen advertising his final tour.

Ticketmaster have them listed - but not the Haddington gig (Fish has explained that one) nor the Cambridge, Aberdeen or Glasgow ones.

I hope that it’s standing and not sitting!

1 Like

Planet Rock are showing prices. Glasgow below

1 Like

Wolverhampton is floor standing

Its the wulfrun hall Keith, so we’ll be good for standing :+1:

1 Like

Anyone know if the Glasgow gig is seated?

With the prices I posted above, I assumed ‘general admission’ would be standing, as the balcony prices say ‘unreserved seating’.

So is everyone going for Glasgow, or sticking to your local venues ?

Not sure sorry.

1 Like

Pretty sure there’s no code involved.

Most pre-sales these days require nothing more than you to create an account, which you can probably do at checkout.

Stalls most likely to be standing as it has always been so for Fish gigs ( although all seated for other gigs before ). If Balcony is open that is unreserved seating and there is a small section for wheelchair users / people requiring support or assisted entry.

1 Like

Glasgow, Haddington and Aberdeen to start with. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like