Hobbies, Interests and Pastimes

Can’t wait for this one !

1 Like

Stuck.
Where are these two ones matching ?
404 error

1 Like

I finished the 3rd part last month, but will wait for the last one.
Too busy, and mind focused on ground level problems to sort.
I’ll sort the last puzzle in august, if life plans go on as they begin now.

Here is the third one.

1 Like

Two new bottles of Jack Daniel’s ……2 new editions

3 Likes

Bought a new jigsaw :smiley:

Well, End of job in July… (and a lot to do with this ending ! )

  • The 4th part of my crazy puzzle to complete
  • a crazy vegetable patch to build 250cm/120cm (that’s why the jigsaw) and some refurbishments for me and for my daughter’s home.
  • I have the wool, the needles, but have to knit… Double knitting project, top down.
  • my house : so many to do, i’m just tired thinking about…
  • Next year, we plan to travel (if we can) : another project to work on.

Then, I don’t imagine a new job before october…
(I have to work till june 2025 to be officialy retired… they added 6 months with the new law…)

I want to make my ideas turning real.

2 Likes

4th part is now on the table :grinning:

1 Like

Step by step, I take my time.

1 Like

What’s left.
Upset. There is a green one missing.
Hope no one more.

1 Like

Finished :grinning::+1:4/4
But confirmed, one is missing … :disappointed::disappointed_relieved::sob:

I’ll call ravensburger…

2 Likes

They’ve done that deliberately to piss you off Marie.

1 Like

It seems the green is not exactly the same, but perfect fit ! Thanks Ravensburger ! :rainbow::+1::+1::+1:
Now I Can say it’s finished.
Next step, finding a way to fix it on the wall…

3 Likes

Ravensburger, Vision Line serie. Holographic 2 images in one.
I had two others numbers of this serie bought in 2000’s. Bought this one second hand.
Resolved it in two days… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I can’t explain, but I think the fact I worked on an oversized puzzle developped something in the way I use to solve things like that…

Here is the second image, holographic (model)

I’m on this one now, second hand, old FX Schmid, metallic : oh yes, the light on it is a challenge !! :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

New bottles in the collection

Jack Daniel's McLaren
Special edition Jack Daniel’s/McLaren


Glendronach 21Yo


Woodford Reserve Wheat edition


Woodford Reserve Master Collection edition 2023

2 Likes

A new one

1 Like

H.M.B. ENDEAVOUR 1768 (wood)

I finished this bk in April last year after 13 months work on her.




3 Likes

This one is on my Workbench just now.

The SOLEIL ROYAL 1669
104 gun French ship of the line.





4 Likes

Fantastic! It’s a great hobby that.

I don’t have a wide knowledge of it, but maritime history fascinates me. Always loved that era, with all the galleons.

1 Like

This is just a slideshow with music into the making of my HMB ENDEAVOUR.

3 Likes

Soleil Royal 1669 update…

Main deck now finished, Cannons rigged, deck detail added regards to Cannon balls/carriage, barrels/kegs spare wood for yards etc… stairwell rigged and eyepins added to gratings. 6 running rigging lines attached as per instructions 2 of which get rigged to the Main sail as far as I can make out, will obviously have to double check the poor rigging plans just to be sure.
The Hull architectural sides are all permanently fixed, the other 4 decks have been dry fitted and all fit superbly like a glove.

Next up will be more bow details and fitting the Main Stern Architectural facia. Will also be making cradles for the 2 lifeboats.

Slowly coming together…



4 Likes

Looking great. You must have the patience of a saint. :laughing:

1 Like