New releases coming up

Same as all the colored vinyl releases. I think some bands treat their fans as mugs. Glad I’m not a true collector other than just a few bands.

You reminded me, new Tears For Fears album out tomorrow. I will try to pick up a copy.

1 Like

Oh yes, that too!!! And I did buy the White, Red and Blue LP Whitesnake Trilogy and they are beautiful indeed :wink:
At least I didn’t buy them a stupid price!!!

1 Like

Yes indeed. And many fall for it. Either that or some bands have very rich fans!

1 Like

But those are three separate ’Greatest Hits’ albums. :+1:

What I don’t understand is why some people feel the need to have a red, green, yellow vinyl of the same record. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

A new album of Pure Reason Revolution called Above Cirrus is to be released on May 6

Tracklist

1. Our Prism
  2. New Kind of Evil
  3. Phantoms
  4. Cruel Deliverance
  5. Scream Sideways
  6. Dead Butterfly
  7. Lucid

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart:

https://rocknloadmag.com/news/nazareth-surviving-the-law-scottish-legends-to-release-25th-studio-album-on-15-04-22-via-frontiers/

1 Like

Zeit is due April 29

1 Like

Already pre-ordered. :relaxed:

1 Like

Rel. Date: 05/27/2022

1 Like

Yes, yes yes and yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Released today, I have the original at home somewhere!

1 Like

As a huge Maiden fan I find this release really lame! On the 40th anniversary of one of the most important albums of the genre and all you do is release a poxy tape. Looking at other bands recent releases for significant milestones (for example the Metallica box sets) and this cassette is just pathetic! I have my original vinyl and multiple rereleases on CD and vinyl so won’t be buying this!

Ok got that off my chest :wink:

1 Like

Here’s mine! :laughing:

2 Likes

Knew you would have the cassette before I even scrolled down the page. :wink:

1 Like

I had it on picture disc as well , Im sure …

1 Like

Yes i also had the picture disc.

1 Like

Love the cover

2 Likes

Woop woop! Had forgotten about this. Hardly have any time to listen to Music these days :disappointed::cry:

Can’t wait to receive this as the original album is in my Top Ten albums.
Out on June 17, won’t come soon enough :heart_eyes:

IMG_20220605_200626

“The demos for the Mr Yeats stage show and album were recorded between 2005 and 2009 in Findhorn and Dublin, and I’ve always wanted to release them. They have their own magical sound and in many cases were recorded as I was writing the music, so they are super fresh with the imprint of the original inspiration. The demos also include a number of tracks that didn’t make it to the finished show or album, but which form a greater picture of Yeats’ poetry and its adaptability to music. The previously unheard poems include A Coat, The Mask, Paistin Finn, The Pilgrim, Freddie Stevenson’s beautiful demo of Tread Softly (For You Tread On My Dreams), and Steve Wickham’s delightful rendering of Come Gather Round Me, Parnellites. There are 23 in all.”

Tracklist – all tracks previously unreleased

1. The Hosting of the Shee
  2. Before the World Was Made
  3. White Birds
  4. A Coat
  5. A Full Moon in March
  6. Sweet Dancer
  7. Paistin Finn
  8. An Irish Airman Foresees His Death
  9. The Song of Wandering Aengus
  10. The Pilgrim
  11. Politics