New releases coming up

August 26 release date.

Blondie: Against The Odds 1974-1982 - 8CD Boxset $100

Blondie: Against The Odds 1974-1982 - Super Deluxe Black Vinyl Boxset $300

Quite pricey this. I would love the vinyl but at $300 I’m not sure I can justify it, so will probably just go for the CD boxset.

I know some on here like them

3 Likes

September 2nd.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kings X - Three Sides Of One (September 2nd)

October 21st release.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see they are releasing a deluxe box set with both the CD and vinyl together, so you don’t have to buy them separately.

Why does it say 2018 remix?

I think it’s because that was when it was originally remixed but the two camps (DG and RW) have been in dispute over its release since! I may be wrong but that’s what I thought I read last year.

Edit:Just found this to confirm my original comment.

As the title suggests, the remix was completed in 2018 and originally intended for release around that time; however, the reissue was delayed as former band mates Roger Waters — who largely penned the album himself, with the exception of “Dogs” — and David Gilmour sparred over liner notes that were intended to accompany the reissue.

1 Like

@brother95

Eminem’s second greatest-hits compilation is on the way.

After weeks of teasers, the Detroit rapper has officially announced “Curtain Call 2,” to be released Aug. 5.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Bjorn Riis

Though expensive for only 4 tracks (less than 30 minutes). Burning Shed have the cd @ £15 and the vinyl @ £27

bjorn-riis_a-fleeting-glimpse_cd-300x300

No date announced yet.

2 Likes

September 9th

CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX - Banefyre

Only The Strong Survive

Only The Strong Survive is the new album from Bruce Springsteen, and his first new studio album since 2020’s Letter To You. The album is a collection of soul music gems, that celebrate the legendary songbooks of Gamble and Huff, Motown, Stax and many more.

Only The Strong Survive features vocals from Springsteen and instrumentation primarily from his longtime producer Ron Aniello. The album also features guest vocals from Sam Moore, as well as contributions from The E Street Horns, full string arrangements by Rob Mathes and backing vocals from Soozie Tyrell, Lisa Lowell, Michelle Moore, Curtis King Jr., Fonzi Thornton and Dennis Collins.

TRACKLIST:

Only the Strong Survive
Soul Days feat. Sam Moore
Nightshift
Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore
Turn Back the Hands of Time
When She Was My Girl
Hey, Western Union Man
I Wish It Would Rain
Don’t Play That Song
Any Other Way
I Forgot to Be Your Lover feat. Sam Moore
7 Rooms of Gloom
What Becomes of the Brokenhearted
Someday We’ll Be Together

Release Date: November 11, 2022

2 Likes

Not until January 2023 but always good to get a new Riverside album.

ID.Entity released on the 20th.

3 Likes

One band I really wanna see live again .